The Student Room Group

What is she trying to do?

I really like this girl. Two weeks ago, we had a "date" planned for this past Friday. The Monday of that same week, we hung out alone in the park for about 4 hours. It was a good time, I felt she was into me. Something was there. On Tuesday (which happened to be April Fool's) I decided to break it to her that I like her. As soon as I told her, her response was "April Fool's?" To which I said no and played it off as serious. She said "I don't know" so I told her it's yes or no. She responded saying it wasn't a good time. Since then, she's been having on/off days with me. Sometimes she'll be fine and sometimes she won't give a crap about me and it's playing on my mind. We ended up not going out on Friday, but we went out on Monday with two other friends. She was fine. But later that night when we were texting, she acts super weird. We didn't speak at all up until yesterday. She texted me and then starting snapchatting me. She was being really flirty, asking for hugs and telling me she wants me to cuddle her while she sleeps. Why the mixed signals? What's she up to? For the record, she knows I was serious when I told her I liked her.
Reply 1
She's a female... **** knows.

My advice to you would be try and be cool. Treat her as if you're indifferent (take ages to reply, don't act needy at all, make other plans with other people).

If you become too available she (like most girls) will probably end up losing interest.
Reply 2
She's likely trying to figure out how she feels. Her ignoring you is likely trying to save your feelings if she decides she can't get involved, but the fact that she keeps coming back flirting suggests she likes you whether she wants to or not.

Give her some time; and always ask girls to understand girl logic (/madness) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending