The Student Room Group

French Writing

Could you please give me some A* complex phrases to do with leisure or anything else. Thanks in advance. :h:
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
I am french , what do you want to speak about? tell me what you want to say I will do the sentence :wink: you can send me a private message if you want :smile:
Original post by Lisa.french
I am french , what do you want to speak about? tell me what you want to say I will do the sentence :wink: you can send me a private message if you want :smile:

May I please but in and ask for the same thing? Sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
I mean can I ask for some help too please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been trying to revise for French but I haven't really been getting on with the subject. My final exam is in two weeks and I have been trying to learn vocabulary by looking through past papers and quizlet. Otherwise, I don't know any other method of learning vocabulary for As OCR French. I'm aiming for a b but I'm not sure if it can be done in two weeks, even though I have made attempts beforehand. To be honest, I find it easier to revise for the other subjects I am doing. Please, any A* examples of writing, any vocabulary, any advice or any tips for exam technique for French would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending