The Student Room Group

Cars for nursing placements?

Hey! I'm doing mental health nursing at Hertfordshire in september and was wondering how many of you take cars to uni as a means of travel to placements? Thanks!:rolleyes:
Reply 1
Original post by JLAG
Hey! I'm doing mental health nursing at Hertfordshire in september and was wondering how many of you take cars to uni as a means of travel to placements? Thanks!:rolleyes:

I'm almost at the end of second year and I don't have a car. You can get to most placements without a car it just depends. I'm considering getting a car as public transport adds about an hour on to my 13 hour day at work and it's too tiring.
Reply 2
Original post by amyc123
I'm almost at the end of second year and I don't have a car. You can get to most placements without a car it just depends. I'm considering getting a car as public transport adds about an hour on to my 13 hour day at work and it's too tiring.

Ah thankyou! What kind of nursing are you doing?:-)
Reply 3
Original post by JLAG
Ah thankyou! What kind of nursing are you doing?:-)

Adult nursing :smile:
Reply 4
I am also doing Nursing at University of Hertfordshire this September but I am going Adult Nursing, so excited :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Jummy.E
I am also doing Nursing at University of Hertfordshire this September but I am going Adult Nursing, so excited :smile:

Awesome! I'm really excited too! Maybe we might run into eachother at uni haha :-)
Reply 6
i'm doing adult nursing at hertfordshire aswell hahaha
I'm starting adult nursing at herts in September dunno whether to take my car or not ☺️
Reply 8
Original post by LauraBlues
I'm starting adult nursing at herts in September dunno whether to take my car or not ☺️

Why's everyone doing adult and not mental health😭 haha, i think taking a car would be so much easier but you have to pay for parking and stuff so it might be expensive😶
That's what I was thinking! I'm gunna leave it At home until Xmas see if I feel I need it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest