The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about dating you?

Scroll to see replies

I would give too many BJ's :tongue:
Errr.. I have no idea. I can get quiet cynical HOWEVER I also get really romantic and do surprises and stuff. So I reckon it evens out.
Original post by Alfissti
Worst parts about me :-

1) You will never be number 1 priority every time.
2) Work always comes first for me.
3) I'm generally staunchly neutral, therefore I don't take sides in disputes as I expect you will be mature enough to solve your own.
4) I'm a very black and white person, in my world there are very few exceptions to something being a grey-line.
5) I'm generally quite fixed in my ways, unless you happen to have enough money don't expect me to change for you.
6) I have little to no jealousy or sentimentality to anything or anyone as I generally believe anyone and everyone can be replaced. It can appear or come across as I don't care but on the contrary I do care just I show it in my own ways.
7) I have parents who will be very eager to know what is it you're made of and if you don't happen to meet their approval be prepared for a rough ride with them.
8) My kids will view you with suspicion that you are a gold-digger trying to reduce their inheritance :smile:

You can make a choice which one is worst, my ex-gf always thought #2 and #5 were the worst. My ex-wife though #6 and #7 was the worst.

You literally sound like me.
Original post by GrapeLeaves

Helllo, how are you doing? I'm Blind Ferret. Do you ever get jaw cramp?
Original post by Blind Ferret
Helllo, how are you doing? I'm Blind Ferret. Do you ever get jaw cramp?

I'm a guy LOL
Reply 25
hmm good question indeed, i would either say the fact that i am SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER stubborn :P hmm my boyfriend once said that i was very naive? O.o? hmmm haha there is a lot but lets leave it at that for now
I'm a guy LOL

...very inkeeping with my fortunes. You enjoy your participation now.

All jokes aside, good on you dude. Rather be that guy than the over-entitled queen.
Reply 28
Hmm, I'really the dating type, but were someone unfortunate enough to go out with me...
-I am painfully practical and logical
-I am not romantic, the majority of romantic things make me cringe and I am far from sentimental
-I can also be a super bitch, often without realising it - apparently I can have a way with words that can be quite cutting and harsh
-I'm not an affectionate person, I don't do holding hands, PDAs etc
-I am the opposite of clingy, I could go weeks without talking/texting/meeting up
Original post by Blind Ferret
All jokes aside, good on you dude. Rather be that guy than the over-entitled queen.

haha thanks :smile: I like it a lot, Ive always said that a man's cock is so perfect its a proof for God's existence.

:rofl:

I don't think guys would find that a problem :tongue:
Reply 31
I am too honest and tell it like it is whether a person will like it or not.
Probably that I smoke. I wouldn't date a smoker, which I suppose also makes me hypocritical :biggrin:
So that's 2 things.

Other than that though, I'm ****ing lovely :biggrin:
I massive cawk gets in the way of a lot of things :/
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm idk

- I can be a really annoying stereotypical girl at times, like I won't tell you when I'm mad at you, you have to be psychic and figure it yourself :tongue:
Original post by Stinkum
quite unattractive
stupid
really dumb idiot
a loser and a failure
completely dull
completely uninteresting
awkward and weird
really boring and somewhat irritating voice
indecisive
untrustworthy
unreliable
dishonest
mercurial
moody
very glum
hypocrite
liar

Someone thinks rather highly of themselves. :rofl: I'm sure you're not as bad as you think :no:

Ehhhh I get annoyed really easily, get depressed easily and take it out on loved ones. I try not to though. I'm sure I have many many more faults but don't we all :dontknow:

Original post by Carpe Vinum
Nothing. I'm ****in' fabulous darling.

Spoiler

No, you ARE ****in' fabulous :colonhash:
Reply 36
Absolute absence of tact or brain filter on situational appropriateness when I'm not in a professional environment.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Someone thinks rather highly of themselves. :rofl: I'm sure you're not as bad as you think :no:

Ehhhh I get annoyed really easily, get depressed easily and take it out on loved ones. I try not to though. I'm sure I have many many more faults but don't we all :dontknow:

No, you ARE ****in' fabulous :colonhash:

Not as ****in' fabulous as you m'dear :kiss:
I'm fussy, high maintenance and emotionally unstable
Reply 39
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I'm fussy, high maintenance and emotionally unstable

I thought the worst thing about dating you would be your devotion to this forum! So many posts, so little time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending