The Student Room Group

EU student restarting undergrad in Wales!

Hi, I'm an EU student having studied Political Sciences for the past two years on the continent, but as I did not enjoy it I decided to look for a new course and found one in Wales. I applied for it two weeks ago, including for student finance. I received a confirmation from the university, but I'm stressed out about the tuition and maintainance loan. Am I likely to receive it? Or should I start looking for alternatives?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by Hopkin
Hi, I'm an EU student having studied Political Sciences for the past two years on the continent, but as I did not enjoy it I decided to look for a new course and found one in Wales. I applied for it two weeks ago, including for student finance. I received a confirmation from the university, but I'm stressed out about the tuition and maintainance loan. Am I likely to receive it? Or should I start looking for alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

you'll be entitled to a tuition fee loan for the last two years of your study here- student finance go on previous study and won't fund a new degree in full for those who've done more than one year of study before. And as an EU student you cannot recieve a maintainance loan unless you or your parents have worked for 3 years or more in the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending