The Student Room Group

clearing interview for radiography at kingston/st georges

hi everyone
i have an interview for the selection process for the radiography course at kingston/st georges
i have no idea what to do and i really want to get the offer for this course
can anyone here who has completed this process help please?
or anyone who knows about what to expect on the day and how to prepare for it?
Original post by marjanaB
hi everyone
i have an interview for the selection process for the radiography course at kingston/st georges

Congratulations MarjanaB on being invited along to the radiography course interview stage.
I think the tutors for this course have probably left for the day, but I have flagged your post and will ask them to give me some more information on what you can expect and I will post it here once I have it.
I hope that helps. For now - sit back, relax and celebrate getting this far :smile:
Kind regards
Kerrie
(edited 9 years ago)
hi everyone

You might like to check out the Radiography Applicants thread - someone there might have interviewed at those unis :smile:
Reply 3
hi everyone

I am sure the email letter you received will have a URL link that will lead you to a portal for additional information and assistance. Failing that you could always check back with the Institution you have applied to for additional guidance and advice. Or check social media, FB, pages for other student advice forums and guidance. :smile:

Good luck for your interview and relax and be yourself.
Original post by Kingston University
Congratulations MarjanaB on being invited along to the radiography course interview stage.
I think the tutors for this course have probably left for the day, but I have flagged your post and will ask them to give me some more information on what you can expect and I will post it here once I have it.
I hope that helps. For now - sit back, relax and celebrate getting this far :smile:
Kind regards
Kerrie

Hi I have heard back from the tutors, and you should receive an email with a link in it with all the information you hopefully need. For reference, here is the link as well!

http://www.healthcare.ac.uk/interviews/radiography/bsc/#

Good luck and kep us posted on how you do!
Hopefully see you in September.
Kerrie
hi everyone

Hi I have heard back from the tutors, and you should receive an email with a link in it with all the information you hopefully need. For reference, here is the link as well!

http://www.healthcare.ac.uk/interviews/radiography/bsc/#

Good luck and kep us posted on how you do!
Hopefully see you in September.
Kerrie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending