Fantising about a male friend?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Ask him out?

Not sure how well it will go though.. :/
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Not sure how well it will go though.. :/

So? You never know until you try! Now you know how guys feel when they ask you out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
Nothing, why does there have to be something wrong with you for liking your guy friend who is apparently so good for you?

Anyway, hook up with him or not, let him know how you feel?

He's a guy so good chances he might feel the same back.

Best of luck.Everyone has a crush or two in their life, it's normal, enjoy it.

Thanks for the advice :smile: I'll test the waters with casual flirting tomorrow morning XD
Original post by Andy98
So? You never know until you try! Now you know how guys feel when they ask you out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably terrified. I'm not one of those girls who expects guys to approach her, but in this case I am worried that I'll lose a good friend.
Haha, but how?

You say you have urges so act on them a bit! Get a bit touchy feely when you're talking to him, lightly touch his arm when you're talking to him. Text him out the blue to see how he is and tease him a bit. Play with your hair. All the cheesy classics haha guys aren't stupid, he'll get the hint.
Really? That's cute XD How did you find out?
I might actually take a chance. So many people have said I should just go for it. It's so risky though D:

Erm, lets just say we had some interesting conversations over whatsapp lol :P. I'm with the other posters telling you to give it a try. Maybe a try a game of asking each other questions back and forth, you'll be surprised how much that reveals.
Reply 26
Probably terrified. I'm not one of those girls who expects guys to approach her, but in this case I am worried that I'll lose a good friend.

No it'll be alright

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Youni-chan
Erm, lets just say we had some interesting conversations over whatsapp lol :P. I'm with the other posters telling you to give it a try. Maybe a try a game of asking each other questions back and forth, you'll be surprised how much that reveals.

Haha, that sounds intriguing :tongue:
Yeah, I think I will. Like people are saying, I'll only know if I try XD
Hm. I did that with a new friend of mine yesterday actually :lol:

Original post by redpaintednails
You say you have urges so act on them a bit! Get a bit touchy feely when you're talking to him, lightly touch his arm when you're talking to him. Text him out the blue to see how he is and tease him a bit. Play with your hair. All the cheesy classics haha guys aren't stupid, he'll get the hint.

Touching his arm? How do you make that casual? :tongue:

Original post by Andy98
No it'll be alright

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fingers crossed :wink:
Touch his arm and laugh when he says something funny 'oh X, you're so funny!' I'm naturally quite touchy feely so I don't really know how to explain it really. Just use any excuse to make some physical contact!

The whatsapp question game is a good idea too.

Honestly, you won't just stop liking him, you'll like him until you find someone else you like more or something happens between you, whether a relationship, just a kiss or he says he doesn't like you that way. You just have to take a risk or you'll drive yourself mental!
Original post by redpaintednails
Touch his arm and laugh when he says something funny 'oh X, you're so funny!' I'm naturally quite touchy feely so I don't really know how to explain it really. Just use any excuse to make some physical contact!

The whatsapp question game is a good idea too.

Honestly, you won't just stop liking him, you'll like him until you find someone else you like more or something happens between you, whether a relationship, just a kiss or he says he doesn't like you that way. You just have to take a risk or you'll drive yourself mental!

Yeah, you're right! To succeed, you must take risks, right? Thanks for the help, I'm going to go for it :biggrin:
inb4 op gets rejected.
Original post by ChickenMadness
inb4 op gets rejected.

Probably, but at least I can say I tried :tongue:
I'm exactly the same as you.
Flirt, it just provides the guy with some sort of indication that you have developed feelings for him.
Do you two know each other well enough?
I'm exactly the same as you.
Flirt, it just provides the guy with some sort of indication that you have developed feelings for him.
Do you two know each other well enough?

Pretty well, yeah.
What are you going to do about your situation? xD
Original post by The Right
You need to get it out your system. Just find the nearest man and have him bone you. It can be your brother if you are that hormonal, just get it out your system.

What incredibly terrible advice.
Hey OP have you ever considered getting to know him before jumping in?
If you get closer to him then he will find it easier to accept you.
I don't mean take ages just don't jump him by surprise if he only knows your name out something.
If you become friend or already are then sure give him hints to step it up but if you try to jump before getting off the stairs only you will get hurt.
I don't want you to feel too bad if he isn't ready for anything like that yet. K?
I know a few people who are like that so it's not uncommon.
If you ever need anything I'm here and so are the rest of us, so we have your back.
Pm me or whatever if you want to ask me anything about my dating experience but if rather not mention some of it in chat, ok hun?
Hope it goes well, best of luck.
:smile:
Reply 36
Convert to Islam and marry him. Then convince him to convert.

Because why not :smile:

Off-topic: what's your favourite anime o.o
Reply 37
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
What incredibly terrible advice.

I think he's trying to be funny xD I laughed
Reply 38
Original post by Tareko
Convert to Islam and marry him. Then convince him to convert.

Because why not :smile:

Off-topic: what's your favourite anime o.o

2 pages - a new record!
Might be best to leave it for now; sounds like you're infatuated :tongue: If the feelings are still there in say, a month's time then tell him :smile:

Out of curiosity, what games do you play?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending