The Student Room Group

My boobs hurt :(

In the last week or so I've noticed my boobs are really sore, similar to how they felt when I first went on the pill (4 years ago). My nipples are also itchy, which is weird as I've never experienced this before. As well as this I've got a few other bizarre things happening like acne and an increased sex drive. My first thought was pregnancy but I haven't had sex for over a month, plus it was always protected and I've had a period since (will check though to make sure). My newest theory is that it's some sort of second puberty.

I'm 25 Btw

Anyone else experienced this?
It could be like a 'second puberty'. I'm 24 and my breasts have gone up by 2 cup sizes in the last year and I've been really suffering with spots again. It's so good to hear from someone else going through the same thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by lascelles
It could be like a 'second puberty'. I'm 24 and my breasts have gone up by 2 cup sizes in the last year and I've been really suffering with spots again. It's so good to hear from someone else going through the same thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's so reassuring! I hope it is a second puberty actually because my boobs could do with some extra growth! Lol

Quick Reply

Latest