The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Weight gain and hair loss can be caused by stress. Yes, the same goes should they happen to be frail and haggard normally from excess smoking, bitterness and overexposure to sunlight. I think the petite one may have an advantage should she grow pleasantly plump or stay the same. The tall women, on the other hand, may look like scarecrows. Or intimidating either way.
White men age badly as well. I'm not sure why they are getting cocky.

Look at gabrielle Union, she is black and looks 20 but is around 40.

Tbh it's just whites that age bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by inthedark1
That's only another 5 years off and ive not even started dating proper I've been a nerd!

3) I thought petite women could still be seen as feminine/cute into old age if they kept themselves slim that's why I asked.

Short women have it harder to be slim though lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
The best "wife material" at my work (combination of good looks, femininity, humour, and companionship) is an absolutely fantastic 40 something (and she's had a kid) having said that these women are the exception rather than the rule.

I think its largely because women get lazy as they get older/get safely in a relationship/ have a kid etc, the need to be good looking just reduces...
Original post by xoflower
Short women have it harder to be slim though lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

They don't have it harder to have low bodyfat but yea it might be a little harder to look slim with clothes on they can get the stumpy thing going on if they arnt careful lol. Though this is only really more of a problem if they are naturally bigger boned.
(edited 9 years ago)
They don't have it harder to have low bodyfat but yea it might be a little harder to look slim with clothes on they can get the stumpy thing going on if they arnt careful lol. Though this is only really more of a problem if they are naturally bigger boned.

Short women look fatter than tall women as the weight does not have a large area to spread.
I think tall women look better tbh and slimmer as we age

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xoflower
Short women look fatter than tall women as the weight does not have a large area to spread.
I think tall women look better tbh and slimmer as we age

Posted from TSR Mobile

They don't have the cute factor tho :tongue:
Reply 27
I think it is true that very beautiful women usually lose this edge as they age. More dramatically so than men. This said they can remain pretty stunning in to their thirties. Having kids and wearing too much make up seem to accelerate it. Age is a great leveller.
Reply 28
Past 30 is... meh.
Original post by CJKay
Past 30 is... meh.

What even if she keeps herself toned and puts in the effort to have a tight body
Reply 30
What even if she keeps herself toned and puts in the effort to have a tight body

:dontknow: Depends on the person.
Original post by Zarek
I think it is true that very beautiful women usually lose this edge as they age. More dramatically so than men. This said they can remain pretty stunning in to their thirties. Having kids and wearing too much make up seem to accelerate it. Age is a great leveller.

A great leveller in that women who were seen as attractive when young can look bad when older and ugly younger women don't look so bad when older? :biggrin:

:lolwut:

Well at least women will be happier with their aging partner I guess. :tongue:

It's all depressing really :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:lolwut:

Well at least women will be happier with their aging partner I guess. :tongue:

It's all depressing really :frown:

In defense of my gender, they might find twenty year olds more attractive physically, but overall prefer a more mature woman.
Original post by Mankytoes
In defense of my gender, they might find twenty year olds more attractive physically, but overall prefer a more mature woman.

Younger women are rubbish at sex, are immature as hell, and don't know what they like (well the ones I have been with).

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 35
Things tend to go gray and saggy :/
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I see your argument and raise you Nigella Lawson.

Shes not attractive...nice face but too old and fat
Reply 37
A great leveller in that women who were seen as attractive when young can look bad when older and ugly younger women don't look so bad when older? :biggrin:

Shallow thoughts since life and attractiveness isn't all about looks, but yes I think the gap narrows. Do you think it's the same for men?
Reply 38
Original post by Shieldsy
I see your Nigella Lawson and raise you Jennifer Anniston

I see your Jennifer Anniston and raise you Ming Na Wen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Typical double standard: women get less attractive with age, and men get more attractive? Come on now...

Latest

Trending

Trending