The Student Room Group

Help me explain this girl?

-Girl I like called me.
-I missed the call.
-Called her back 30mins later.
-She didn't answer.
-I then text her; "Hey, sorry I missed you. What's up? :smile:"

To which she never replied (now 6 hours later).
I have absolutely no idea why she would be calling me. Can't think of a reason.
We've rarely texted before.
I get the impression that she *may* like me, or at the very least is weighing me up, so don't really know really.

Why call me and not reply to my text, and why call me at all?
Reply 1
you are looking into this too much. let it go and worry about yourself. its as simple as that.

could have been an accidental call for all you know
Reply 2
I don't want to be a let down, but maybe it was a mistake :-? If you knew she had your number. Or she had to tell you something about class or something else like that? It doesn't seem like she'll start with a phone call if you're not that familiar with each other. Don't send her many messages, I'd leave it at that or one more, max, if you feel the need. Oh, oh, if you can, you could turn this in your favour and start talking to her. Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by S-man10
you are looking into this too much. let it go and worry about yourself. its as simple as that.

could have been an accidental call for all you know

Could have been, though it says the call from her last for 20 seconds, which is the length of the ring.
Reply 4
Original post by iama
I don't want to be a let down, but maybe it was a mistake :-? If you knew she had your number. Or she had to tell you something about class or something else like that? It doesn't seem like she'll start with a phone call if you're not that familiar with each other. Don't send her many messages, I'd leave it at that or one more, max, if you feel the need. Oh, oh, if you can, you could turn this in your favour and start talking to her. Good luck!

Oh we are already familiar. I've hung round her place (just us), got a drink with her, talk a lot. We are familar- just don't text each other that often.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Oh we are already familiar. I've hung round her place (just us), got a drink with her, talk a lot. We are familar- just don't text each other that often.

Then there's higher chances it was for you. Did she reply in the end?
Reply 6
From her point of view:

-Accidentally pocketdialled the creep
-Thank god he didn't answer
-**** he called me back
-i didn't answer
-ffs now he's texting me

Im just going to pretend I didn't see it. hopefully he doesnt over think this situation and he just forgets.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ye if she doesn't reply then I'd say the call was accidental. You need to relax
Reply 8
Panic over. She text me back. 24 hours later...but hey!
Original post by Uw0tm8_
From her point of view:

-Accidentally pocketdialled the creep
-Thank god he didn't answer
-**** he called me back
-i didn't answer
-ffs now he's texting me

Im just going to pretend I didn't see it. hopefully he doesnt over think this situation and he just forgets.
Creep?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending