The Student Room Group

All the ugly guy getting girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1418581736.377084.jpg

No make up and I consider myself beautiful just the way I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blue_Mason
Bloody nonsense
How many of these girls would be renderded beautiful without makeup?

What? I thought we were talking about the guys appearance here?

Also it's a thing to note that not very many women are skilled enough with make-up for it make a big difference to their appearance. All these "sculpting" pictures you see of before and after pictures on the internet. Take not only a long time to do, the make up is expensive and it takes a lot of skill. But it also for the more dramatic differences only looks good in pictures as in person you can tell serious make up has been applied.

Just food for thought. I don't even know any girls who do that kind of make up.
Reply 22
Original post by Sophie-X
Why am I seeing ugly guys with hot girls? :confused:

are you jealous?
Original post by SophieSmall
Because personality is important and they are likely great guys.

If they are so great, how come they pick up ugly girls, why do they choose girls based on their looks rather than their personalities?
Original post by namename
If they are so great, how come they pick up ugly girls, why do they choose girls based on their looks rather than their personalities?

Maybe it just so happens that their personalities matched with the "hot girls". why go for someone who you;re not compatible with just because they are in your appearance "league"
Reply 25
Sorry to hijack this post but I wanted to ask this question for long time, are English girls attracted to asian guys , by asian I mean Far East Asians like japanese chinese Korean ?
I m attracted to English girls but they seem never notice that??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by matthewduncan
since when did being ugly mean you cant get pussy???
Money>>>power>>>Respect>>>>Looks

Money>>>power>personality>Respect>>looks
Original post by iamint
Sorry to hijack this post but I wanted to ask this question for long time, are English girls attracted to asian guys , by asian I mean Far East Asians like japanese chinese Korean ?
I m attracted to English girls but they seem never notice that??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some will be, some won't be. I have been attracted to a Japanese man before.
Maybe it just so happens that their personalities matched with the "hot girls". why go for someone who you;re not compatible with just because they are in your appearance "league"

Yes, it always just happens so that the hottest girl suits their "personality" better.
Original post by ETRC
Money>>>power>personality>Respect>>looks

personality > respect (as in they respect other people and are in turn respected) > looks ................. >money >power

But hey that's just a woman opinion

I personally wouldn't even put money and power on the list,
Yes, it always just happens so that the hottest girl suits their "personality" better.

Or is it perhaps they are just the only ones you take notice of? Serious. We tend to notice things we don't like or don't understand rather than what we see as normal. So just think about it for a second.
Original post by OwlGirl

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want your haiiir :3
Reply 32
No tears..

Only dreams now :smile:
Or is it perhaps they are just the only ones you take notice of? Serious. We tend to notice things we don't like or don't understand rather than what we see as normal. So just think about it for a second.

I don't "don't like" the ugly guys who go out with hot girls, so I have nothing to think about. They are no better than attractive guys, and want hot girls, too. They don't care about the "personalities". Of course, if a guy can't get a hot girl and goes out with ugly girl, he consoles himself and others, pretending that he liked her "personality".
Reply 34
Because they know how to pull.
I don't "don't like" the ugly guys who go out with hot girls, so I have nothing to think about. They are no better than attractive guys, and want hot girls, too. They don't care about the "personalities". Of course, if a guy can't get a hot girl and goes out with ugly girl, he consoles himself and others, pretending that he liked her "personality".

Right okay :rolleyes:
Reply 36
Omg I cannot believe girls actually put money on the top of the list..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by OwlGirl

Posted from TSR Mobile

The very fact you had to upload that picture, for attention and reassurance, tells me you aren't happy just the way you are.
(edited 9 years ago)
8/8 gr8 b8 m8 don't h8 I r8 it m8
Reply 39
I want your haiiir :3

You can have half of it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest