The Student Room Group

All the ugly guy getting girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
What? I thought we were talking about the guys appearance here?

Also it's a thing to note that not very many women are skilled enough with make-up for it make a big difference to their appearance. All these "sculpting" pictures you see of before and after pictures on the internet. Take not only a long time to do, the make up is expensive and it takes a lot of skill. But it also for the more dramatic differences only looks good in pictures as in person you can tell serious make up has been applied.

Just food for thought. I don't even know any girls who do that kind of make up.

I was saying it was bloody nonsense on just the whole comment about personality
Lol you do not even have to be a professional to fool the average guy
Reply 41
Original post by LTG
The very fact you had to upload that picture, for attention and reassurance, tells me you aren't happy just thew way you are.

That's YOUR opinion. NOT how or who I am.
Reply 42
Original post by OwlGirl
That's YOUR opinion. NOT how or who I am.

Okay, don't go all Tracy Beaker on me.
Reply 43
Original post by LTG
Okay, don't go all Tracy Beaker on me.

Didn't know who it was but I did my research LOL
Reply 44
Probably because most guys get with girls based on their looks. Whereas, most girls get attracted to them because of personality, sense of humour or whatever. :dontknow:
Original post by Blue_Mason
I was saying it was bloody nonsense on just the whole comment about personality
Lol you do not even have to be a professional to fool the average guy

Well I can't speak for everyone but I can say to me personality is THE most important thing, I am much more likely to date and unattractive guy with an amazing personality than an attractive guy with a terrible personality. And I have in the past

You are seriously overestimating the power of the make up girls use every day. Example:

me without make up

Me with make up:

Only real noticeable difference is the more defined brows (as I dyed my hair I fill them in to match) and the more defined eyes and I put a bit of eye liner on but the difference is hardly shocking.

I lived in an all girls flat last year, and I must say I didn't notice all that much difference with them either
Original post by iamint
Sorry to hijack this post but I wanted to ask this question for long time, are English girls attracted to asian guys , by asian I mean Far East Asians like japanese chinese Korean ?
I m attracted to English girls but they seem never notice that??

Posted from TSR Mobile

there was a guy who talked about white girls not liking Asian guys all the time…I miss him :moon
Original post by Iridann
8/8 gr8 b8 m8 don't h8 I r8 it m8

why do all the youngest members do this stupid misc meme it's not even funny
Well I can't speak for everyone but I can say to me personality is THE most important thing, I am much more likely to date and unattractive guy with an amazing personality than an attractive guy with a terrible personality. And I have in the past

You are seriously overestimating the power of the make up girls use every day. Example:

me without make up

Me with make up:

Only real noticeable difference is the more defined brows (as I dyed my hair I fill them in to match) and the more defined eyes and I put a bit of eye liner on but the difference is hardly shocking.

I lived in an all girls flat last year, and I must say I didn't notice all that much difference with them either

suggestions for guys to avoid confusing this mid-relationship please? Guilty as charged :redface:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot

Whats a misc meme?
Beauty is subjective & they might have a lovely personality...or the girl is a gold digger...

Probably because I am a great meme.

me without make up

Me with make up:

You're not ugly! :tongue:
suggestions for guys to avoid confusing this mid-relationship please? Guilty as charged :redface:

What do you mean? Sorry if I'm being a bit slow
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You're not ugly! :tongue:

Maybe not but I'm no zooey deschannel either
Some will be, some won't be. I have been attracted to a Japanese man before.

Should screenshot this post and send it to MrSmurf in an envelope. (Assuming you're white)
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Should screenshot this post and send it to MrSmurf in an envelope. (Assuming you're white)

Already spoken to him :')
Reply 57
Girls can go for more then just looks, like personality, a good sense of humour etc?!
Maybe not but I'm no zooey deschannel either

So? I'm no <insert attractive male celebrity>

Plus you said yourself, you deem personality of great importance. Well it also works that way for guys as well (it does me anyway).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
So? I'm no <insert attractive male celebrity>

Plus you said yourself, you deem personality of great importance. Well it also works that way for guys as well (it does me anyway).

Oh I know, I was just saying.

Quick Reply

Latest