The Student Room Group

All the ugly guy getting girls?

Scroll to see replies

Game>everything

So yeah ugly guys can get some
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Should screenshot this post and send it to MrSmurf in an envelope. (Assuming you're white)

Mr. Smuff that's the one! :tongue:
Original post by SophieSmall
What do you mean? Sorry if I'm being a bit slow

personality>looks

Won my ex with personality despite not being the best looking (but she remembered me from a time I was lifting and wary better looking)-lost her when I got all neurotic about my looks and it mucked up my personality…

would be nice not to make that mistake twice.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
personality>looks

Won my ex with personality despite not being the best looking (but she remembered me from a time I was lifting and wary better looking)-lost her when I got all neurotic about my looks and it mucked up my personality…

would be nice not to make that mistake twice.

Oh okay, I think you quoted the wrong comment by accident. You quoted my picture comment not the personality> looks comment. Which is why I got confused.

I still don't understand what it is you're asking my advice on though? How to keep women with your personality? Or how not to get obsessed over your appearance? Or both?
For you it might be ugly but for them the opposite.
Lol. No.
Beauty is subjective, accept that.
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
They're hiding somewhere... I've given up my pursuit of finding a partner here; it's better to accept that the ugly guys who get hot women are probably better men in general, rather than waste your time getting rejected or whatever, fml... Maybe I'm just lazy, idk

Yeah ive gave up the chase. But when im at uni next year those chases will only be for 1 night only :wink: :tongue:
Oh okay, I think you quoted the wrong comment by accident. You quoted my picture comment not the personality> looks comment. Which is why I got confused.

I still don't understand what it is you're asking my advice on though? How to keep women with your personality? Or how not to get obsessed over your appearance? Or both?

hh I see. I think it was the same comment and I bolded the personality> looks part of it? Anyway :tongue:

Yes both :smile: basically I got insecure about my looks when she was with me for my personality (even though she thought I was good-looking which I didn't). As you'll know from my spending so much time on red pill, I think 'aesthetics' matter quite a lot now to women...
Reply 68
HONESTLY its to do with confidence.
Reply 69
Original post by MKMxo
HONESTLY its to do with confidence.

When you put honestly in caps, it makes it more true :smile:
Reply 70
personality > respect (as in they respect other people and are in turn respected) > looks ................. >money >power

But hey that's just a woman opinion

I personally wouldn't even put money and power on the list,

Your opinion is fair.
But there are a lot of girls who love men for their money.
Original post by ETRC
Your opinion is fair.

Well being poor is pretty sure fire way of filtering out that lot :biggrin:
Original post by OwlGirl
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1418581736.377084.jpg

No make up and I consider myself beautiful just the way I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile

k den
personality
Original post by ETRC
Your opinion is fair.

Well you must have had some bad experiences, I do not believe it to be the norm at all. I don't know any women who only get with men for their money. But then I only associate myself with decent people.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
hh I see. I think it was the same comment and I bolded the personality> looks part of it? Anyway :tongue:

Yes both :smile: basically I got insecure about my looks when she was with me for my personality (even though she thought I was good-looking which I didn't). As you'll know from my spending so much time on red pill, I think 'aesthetics' matter quite a lot now to women...

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you started reading red pill when you where in your previous relationships?
Reply 76
Well you must have had some bad experiences, I do not believe it to be the norm at all. I don't know any women who only get with men for their money. But then I only associate myself with decent people.

I never said it was the norm but it is a big part in whether a girl likes a guy or not in many women. Girls you talk to won't admit this but I'm sure at least one person you know will think money is a factor.
And not liking money does not mean you are not decent lol
People cna like different things
confidence is extremely important when it comes to pulling; the only times I've pulled/been successful have been when I deliberately acted "cocky-confident" - girls like it like that from my experience. but another thing - you need happiness to pull this off effectively - I've had a lot of experiences where I was either sad or angry at the end of a night out and I didn't end up bothering to advance a situation I had worked towards with a particular girl during those times
Haha where do you live. I'm not seeing them here. The ugly guy and hot girls.. not come by one yet. He would have the $$ maybe.
Original post by ETRC
I never said it was the norm but it is a big part in whether a girl likes a guy or not in many women. Girls you talk to won't admit this but I'm sure at least one person you know will think money is a factor.
And not liking money does not mean you are not decent lol
People cna like different things

...I suppose you know that being a woman and all? :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest