The Student Room Group

All the ugly guy getting girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by SophieSmall
...I suppose you know that being a woman and all? :rolleyes:

maybe some girls i know, seen have admitted this, no?
Rich?
Original post by ETRC
maybe some girls i know, seen have admitted this, no?

That sentence makes no sense.
Reply 83
That sentence makes no sense.

im too tired to type
i meant i know girls that will go for a man with money
Original post by ETRC
im too tired to type

and so from the some girls you know you have decided it MUST be the majority of women. I wonder how most guys get girlfriends then considering the average income isnt that high
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you started reading red pill when you where in your previous relationships?

Actually I wanted some confidence tips sometime in 2012, ended up with dating forums and AskMen, got a bit addicted...Google search escalated quickly about the 'Manosphere' and PUA culture from there :frown:

I hadn't read the Red Pill until we'd broken up but saw bits and bobs of their frankly rather grim philosophy on my Internet travels...I would definitely say.I started understabdibg my ex through PUA or TRP rather than through what I knew of her as a person. That is when things went to ****, since.what they said about 'her' triggered a mental health relapse
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Actually I wanted some confidence tips sometime in 2012, ended up with dating forums and AskMen, got a bit addicted...Google search escalated quickly about the 'Manosphere' and PUA culture from there :frown:

I hadn't read the Red Pill until we'd broken up but saw bits and bobs of their frankly rather grim philosophy on my Internet travels...I would definitely say.I started understabdibg my ex through PUA or TRP rather than through what I knew of her as a person. That is when things went to ****, since.what they said about 'her' triggered a mental health relapse

Okay well you want my advice?
You seriously need to stop going on these stupid forums (and no they don't have much truth in them at all, any truth in there is grossly exaggerated and taken out of context). I know you are going to completely ignore me (again) and continue going on them anyway though. Which will just further alienate you from women and make you less likely to ever have a fulfilling relationship and will make you grow to hate yourself and women.
Personally i've always found that your face so long as it's not full of spots or deformed is not what should hold you back, i was getting women despite receding and being called everything from ugly to cute. My personal opinion is that so long as you become relatively muscular (i.e. get some pecks and biceps) then so long as you look stylish and have confidence you'll be able to land most women.

Why the name change Riku?
Original post by ETRC
Your opinion is fair.
But there are a lot of girls who love men for their money.

There are a lot of men who love girls for money.
Original post by ETRC
im too tired to type

What I learned is that PUA men and the women who like to be their 'targets' go for shallow superficial values in people, 'HB8', 'dat ass' 'dem aesthetics' 'he so alfalfa' and so on-then what goes around comes around.

Money is a reasonable request, if for the right reasons. I think there is nothing wrong with hoping your PARTNER (applies for women too!) can provide financial stability for yourself and your potential family. The problem is when they are obviously gold-digging with an entitlement complex without bothering to lift a little finger to pull their own weight. Fortunately for us those people aren't women, they're little girls.

How old are you?
Original post by Rakas21

Started anon then slipped a few weeks ago. You know that account was getting trolled and bullied. Would appreciate this being kept fairly quiet still.
Reply 92
hot guys and ugly girls works both ways :frown:
Started anon then slipped a few weeks ago. You know that account was getting trolled and bullied. Would appreciate this being kept fairly quiet still.

Fair enough. My answers to your threads will likely be the same though.. you over-analyse (i forget if your the OP of this one).
Okay well you want my advice?
You seriously need to stop going on these stupid forums (and no they don't have much truth in them at all, any truth in there is grossly exaggerated and taken out of context). I know you are going to completely ignore me (again) and continue going on them anyway though. Which will just further alienate you from women and make you less likely to ever have a fulfilling relationship and will make you grow to hate yourself and women.

Is there a way to block sites? I tried setting a time limit but that didn't work. I haven't been on them properly for a while, but I do feel everything from AskMen and softer is 'safe' (so, not Redpill, not Manosphere)
Original post by Rakas21

Oh for god sakes, I didn't realise it was him :rolleyes: I should have done
Is there a way to block sites? I tried setting a time limit but that didn't work. I haven't been on them properly for a while, but I do feel everything from AskMen and softer is 'safe' (so, not Redpill, not Manosphere)

If you need to block sites in order to not go on them then you clearly have deeper issues, I don't know how to block sites yourself in a way that isn't easy to undo so you may want to call up your internet provider and ask if they can do it.
Reply 97
There are many girls who want a guy with money.
Oh for god sakes, I didn't realise it was him :rolleyes: I should have done

Yeah it's funny how few people care but imo that's the wonder of the Internet! :tongue:

In all seriousness I was trying to change my use of TSR to aid my 'recovery' and have so far had some success. The relationship worries have been put on the back burner but still present. Maybe I should see someone from Relate or something
Yeah it's funny how few people care but imo that's the wonder of the Internet! :tongue:

In all seriousness I was trying to change my use of TSR to aid my 'recovery' and have so far had some success. The relationship worries have been put on the back burner but still present. Maybe I should see someone from Relate or something

I'll admit you seem less messed up, but you still clearly have issues.

Quick Reply

Latest