The Student Room Group

All the ugly guy getting girls?

Scroll to see replies

The logic is flawed as myself and many ugly guys I know don't have hot girls
Original post by The Juan
The logic is flawed as myself and many ugly guys I know don't have hot girls

yes most don't have hot girls because most don't have a lot of money.
Original post by slade p
yes most don't have hot girls because most don't have a lot of money.

yup money is the way to a girls heart or her pants
Original post by SophieSmall
I'll admit you seem less messed up, but you still clearly have issues.

aha I will take that as a compliment :tongue:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
aha I will take that as a compliment :tongue:

I can admit I say things a bit blunt sometimes, sorry about that but yeah it was kind of a compliment. But you still need help, if you can see something making you worse. STOP DOING IT. It's actually quite simple.
I can admit I say things a bit blunt sometimes, sorry about that but yeah it was kind of a compliment. But you still need help, if you can see something making you worse. STOP DOING IT. It's actually quite simple.

yeah as I say I do my best to avoid Redpill and that atm, but tbqh even TSR's a bit messed up in its view on dating.

For the more psychiatric issues I'm on a long NHS waiting list and have a preliminary assessment for Aspergers tomorrow…I think it's unlikely but may explain my alarming open-ness to online strangers about my personal life
yeah as I say I do my best to avoid Redpill and that atm, but tbqh even TSR's a bit messed up in its view on dating.

For the more psychiatric issues I'm on a long NHS waiting list and have a preliminary assessment for Aspergers tomorrow…I think it's unlikely but may explain my alarming open-ness to online strangers about my personal life

And so if you can identify that TSR is messed up on relationship advice STOP posting questions or talking to those people on here about it.

Going to be honest from past conversations and such, and since I have aspergic family members I doubt you have aspergers. Most people are more open on the internet because it's anonymous, it doesn't mean you have a mental health problem....at least not for that.
Original post by Sophie-X
Why am I seeing ugly guys with hot girls? :confused:

Define: 'Ugly Guys' and 'Hot Girls'
And so if you can identify that TSR is messed up on relationship advice STOP posting questions or talking to those people on here about it.

Going to be honest from past conversations and such, and since I have aspergic family members I doubt you have aspergers. Most people are more open on the internet because it's anonymous, it doesn't mean you have a mental health problem....at least not for that.

I understand, it's a bit sad even my peers have such views…

My mum feels the same as you, my dad thinks it's possible. :smile:
I understand, it's a bit sad even my peers have such views…

My mum feels the same as you, my dad thinks it's possible. :smile:

To be honest you're still young, your peers are still immature
Guess you'll find out tomorrow
Original post by The Juan
yup money is the way to a girls heart or her pants

Money is the way for a girl to get a hot man.

Quick Reply

Latest