The Student Room Group

Anyone get in to the Cambridge Shadowing Scheme?

^^

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Angelo12231
^^

I got in! Got accepted two days ago :biggrin: they don't email you so make sure you go onto the link they sent in the email and log in to check the status of your application
Yeah I did, I got Newnham College for Natural Sciences :smile: What about you guys??
I got accepted to shadow a Medical student at Fitzwilliam College, I live like 4 hours away and no one else from my school got accepted, probably will get on the wrong train knowing me
I got in for natural sciences at Peterhouse on the second week :biggrin:

Original post by Lau_Rees97
I got accepted to shadow a Medical student at Fitzwilliam College, I live like 4 hours away and no one else from my school got accepted, probably will get on the wrong train knowing me

And same I live pretty much 4 hours away too
I forgot there were different weeks:frown: Mine is on the 3rd week
I got in for Medicine at Selwyn College on the last week :biggrin:
I got in for Medicine at Clare College :smile: so excited!
I got in Peterhouse for Natural Sciences on week 3! Did anyone else?
I shadowed a NatSci student at Christ's last year and ended up applying there :biggrin: - you guys are going to LOVE the formal (and the experience in general I think), it was so weird but brilliant at the same time
I got a place! HSPS at Robinson College on the 2nd week! :smile:
Original post by HannahF1997

I'm going the 2nd week too! How are you getting there?
Coach :smile: How about you?
Coach :smile: How about you?

Train :smile:

Have you heard from them since the acceptance email?
No I haven't... I rang them up and they said if you haven't heard anything from them then everything is fine
No I haven't... I rang them up and they said if you haven't heard anything from them then everything is fine

Oh good good, I got scared thinking all the forms didnt get to them or something
Reply 17
Hi!
I've got on to do Maths on the first week (this Thursday)... Is anybody else going then and have you heard anything from them yet?

I'm a bit worried because I don't know anybody else that got on at all hahaha
Reply 18
Original post by alflan
Hi!
I've got on to do Maths on the first week (this Thursday)... Is anybody else going then and have you heard anything from them yet?

I'm a bit worried because I don't know anybody else that got on at all hahaha

I'm going this week and I haven't heard anything from them either :confused:
Reply 19
Original post by raachy
I'm going this week and I haven't heard anything from them either :confused:

Argh atleast that makes two of us then :')
I had read about shadows talking online to their mentors before they even went there to plan what they're doing etc. but I guess that's different this year?? Either that or very last minute hahah

Quick Reply

Latest