The Student Room Group

Would you datesomeone who does drugs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by therapiststeve
Even if the guy is like a cocaine drug lord and he can buy you anything in the world you want?

i don't like it when people buy me things
Habitual user? No.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Party drugs I think ?

Ah okay. As long as you think he wouldn't influence you to take any and he is fine after a night out or whatever there shouldn't be a problem, but its up to you. :smile:
I would only date someone who does weed or booze at most but not in extreme amounts and as long as they could take it or leave it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Threads like this always get the same responses on here and it confuses me, because most people who say ''no'' won't bat an eyelid about someone getting drunk on a regular basis. If someone is an addict or they try to pressure you into taking something then fair enough, that sort of person is probably best avoided, but you can't stereotype all drug users that easily.

I've taken stuff on nights out and I don't see it as being any worse than getting drunk.
It depends, it's not a black and white issue to me. I probably wouldn't, just because I'm not a fan of drugs myself and I would probably find it a bit awkward and uncomfortable if we were going on nights out together and he was taking stuff and I wasn't but it depends on what he is taking, how frequently, etc. If it was just occasionally and nothing proper serious like crack or something lol then it would probably be ok with me.
It would be my preference.
No I wouldn't.
Reply 28
No. If he can't take care of himself, he can't take care of me. Plus I've never seen people in that kind of situation who made their relationship work. It always turns out that the guy spends more money on drugs than buying Valentine's day presents or paying for a train ticket to go see his lady, etc.
Original post by catsis
No. If he can't take care of himself, he can't take care of me. Plus I've never seen people in that kind of situation who made their relationship work. It always turns out that the guy spends more money on drugs than buying Valentine's day presents or paying for a train ticket to go see his lady, etc.

What kind of free-loader expects Valentine gifts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I wouldn't. Because there is always the chance that a habit can become a problem.
Original post by ArtGoblin
It would be my preference.

THIS, I'd much rather someone who I could do it with. It would be much less awkward

I wouldn't really care if they didn't though, as long as they don't try to push their beliefs onto me.
Reply 32
If I thought they had a drug problem then no, but if they liked to do MDMA or cannabis or something occasionally I wouldn't mind. Basically, I'd want to date someone who was open-minded to what drugs can offer, without being 'a druggie'.
Nope.
I take capol myself so don't mind if she does

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Sure if it's not weed/heroin/coke and not an addiction
Depends on the drugs and how often. But I would
Reply 37
Nooooooo.
nope
Original post by the bear
that would put me off her right away. Drugs are a mug's game.

You need a new catchphrase, this one's boring now, and untrue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending