Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Need help for my 18th Birthday!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am 18 in April and I am struggling what to do and I know its 4 months away but I would like some ideas on what to do as some of my friends are 17 so they wont be able to come out clubbing with me and my other friend! please could you help me?
    thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you do something in the afternoon/early evening like going to a restaurant, then in the evening going clubbing with your friends who are allowed?

ReputationRep:
    Throw a party?

ReputationRep:
    If I was you i'd just have a little "get together" with some friends, maybe buy some alcohol for the first time and have a few drinks with them

You could also go out to a standard teenage venue, watch a film, have a nice meal ,camping , theme parks, go karts, paintballing ,galleries etc

Trust me, clubbing isn't everything you expect (it's enjoyable for a certain type of person I think) and I wouldn't describe it as the best birthday experience anyway. Expect lots of guys hitting on you, lots of drunken slobs everywhere and lots of cheesy music. There are plenty of better things to do on your birthday.

ReputationRep:
    Restaurant meal, cinema or private party where you can supply your own alcohol.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.