The Student Room Group

Need help for my 18th Birthday!!

Hi, I am 18 in April and I am struggling what to do and I know its 4 months away but I would like some ideas on what to do as some of my friends are 17 so they wont be able to come out clubbing with me and my other friend! please could you help me?
thankyou :smile:
Why don't you do something in the afternoon/early evening like going to a restaurant, then in the evening going clubbing with your friends who are allowed?
Reply 2
Throw a party?
If I was you i'd just have a little "get together" with some friends, maybe buy some alcohol for the first time and have a few drinks with them

You could also go out to a standard teenage venue, watch a film, have a nice meal ,camping , theme parks, go karts, paintballing ,galleries etc

Trust me, clubbing isn't everything you expect (it's enjoyable for a certain type of person I think) and I wouldn't describe it as the best birthday experience anyway. Expect lots of guys hitting on you, lots of drunken slobs everywhere and lots of cheesy music. There are plenty of better things to do on your birthday.
Reply 4
Restaurant meal, cinema or private party where you can supply your own alcohol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending