The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Teaching Methods

Hi, my name is Tasnia. I would like to apply for The University of Nottingham but I cannot find how they base their learning. Does anyone know if its problem based or practice based etc?

Reply 1
Original post by tasnia.a.98
Hi, my name is Tasnia. I would like to apply for The University of Nottingham but I cannot find how they base their learning. Does anyone know if its problem based or practice based etc?

What subject are you thinking of applying to read?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Compost
What subject are you thinking of applying to read?

I would like to study medicine there
Reply 3
The answer is on the FAQ page :smile:

Is the A100 a problem based learning course?
No, for the pre-clinical years (years 1 2.5) the teaching components are systems-based. The core components are taught through lectures, full-body dissection classes, and seminar group teaching.
Alongside the theory, students receive early clinical experience from the first year, with visits to hospitals and GP practices.
Reply 4
Original post by homholz
The answer is on the FAQ page :smile:

Is the A100 a problem based learning course?
No, for the pre-clinical years (years 1 2.5) the teaching components are systems-based. The core components are taught through lectures, full-body dissection classes, and seminar group teaching.
Alongside the theory, students receive early clinical experience from the first year, with visits to hospitals and GP practices.

Hi, I must've missed it!
Thanks a lot!! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending