The Student Room Group

What is your perfect height in a man/woman?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
There's two options
1) We share him
2) We go lesbian :u:

We're all getting married. No two ways about it!
I'm just about 5'2. I'd be fine with anything my height or taller, I'm honestly not picky, but the taller the better. I'd even be willing to do 7'0 :smile:
Being a guy, an optimum would be between 5'9 and 6'1 for a girl. Im 6'1 myself
Reply 63
Original post by EllainKahlo
I'm just about 5'2. I'd be fine with anything my height or taller, I'm honestly not picky, but the taller the better. I'd even be willing to do 7'0 :smile:

lol that's really pushing the limits, he would literally have to pick you up to kiss you if standing and would look funny together lol.
5'11-6'4
if you guys know the footballer Nacer Chadli, he's perfect for me :colondollar:

i'm 5'5 pretty much average :redface:
I don't really care how tall someone is. As long as they're not too tall - it would be awkward but I'd get around it for the right person.
5' to 5'4 is perfect.
My boyfriend is around 6/6"1. If it was someone else, I wouldn't like it as it's rather tall. But because I love my boyfriend, I find everything about him so attractive, including his height. I'm 5"2 :smile: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slade p
Yes they are cute, how tall are you?

5'7.
Anything above 5 ft 10
Anything over 6'ft
I'm 5ft 8
Original post by slade p
lol that's really pushing the limits, he would literally have to pick you up to kiss you if standing and would look funny together lol.

It's not really a big deal. Tall guys need love too, but how many guys do you see over 6'2 anyway? The likelihood is small, so it's not an issue.
Original post by slade p
Cute little hobbit

Loool sure :lol:
I'm 5ft 9, so a guy 5ft 11+ is ideal for me :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by Stefano93
5'5 - 5'8. Bending down slightly to hug a girl is the best. Ever.

6ft5 must be an epic height
I'm 6 foot, I reckon around 5'3" would be ideal but anything from say 5'0" - 5'8" would be nice :smile:
5'6 max for a girl
I am 6ft2 , I don't care about height as long as she is a virgin.
Reply 78
5'5 - 5'11

Man is 6 ft ya know
5"10 - 6"2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending