The Student Room Group

Is she ignoring me or not?

Recently I've been facebooking this girl I really like from my school. Sometimes i would send a message but she wouldn't 'see' it, even though it says she was 'active now' or 'active x minutes ago'. Anyway, this has happened a few times and ice just sent her another message and the conversation carries on. However this time I have sent four messages in 2 days and none of them have been marked 'seen', even though it says she was 'active now' or 'active x minutes ago'.
I'm wondering whether she is ignoring it on purpose, or if they have all just been lost amongst other messages?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Recently I've been facebooking this girl I really like from my school. Sometimes i would send a message but she wouldn't 'see' it, even though it says she was 'active now' or 'active x minutes ago'. Anyway, this has happened a few times and ice just sent her another message and the conversation carries on. However this time I have sent four messages in 2 days and none of them have been marked 'seen', even though it says she was 'active now' or 'active x minutes ago'.
I'm wondering whether she is ignoring it on purpose, or if they have all just been lost amongst other messages?

Wait until she replies. If she takes more than a day, then she is not interested.
I'd say you are not on her priorities.

Meaning she doesn't care/ doesn't like you or she's busy.

But what do I know.

Never send more than two messages if she hasn't responded. It's likely that she may have been scared off by you being too full on. Cool off a bit, and she'll come running if she's interested.
Get over it. It's not a big deal. If she is ignoring you, so what? What's the big deal? Stop being clingy and worrying so much. Let her reply, and if she doesn't in a week then yeah she's defo ignoring you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

She probably has seen it. I sometimes see a message but don't click on it.

I read a quote that I can't remember word for word but goes something like "sometimes getting no message is a message"

You sound crazy.
I'm going to be honest, I don't really think she's bothered by you.

Especially if she's ignoring your messages, while being active on FB.

It just shows how careless she is, in regards to your efforts towards her.

Just stop sending her messages and move on, and stop over thinking the situation she's just one girl.:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending