The Student Room Group

History A2 Coursework

hiya! so ive just finished my part b history coursework on 20th century international relations, and i did the 'assessing the role of the significance of individuals' one.
i know its odd to ask but i was just wondering if anyone would mind reading it for me? i want/need a second opinion because i NEED to do well in this as a backup incase my exam is mucked up and history is my weakest subject😢 i only ask because we havent had a teacher for about 2 months because mine left and theres been no replacement brought in.. so i have nowhere else to turn!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by c_k62
hiya! so ive just finished my part b history coursework on 20th century international relations, and i did the 'assessing the role of the significance of individuals' one.
i know its odd to ask but i was just wondering if anyone would mind reading it for me? i want/need a second opinion because i NEED to do well in this as a backup incase my exam is mucked up and history is my weakest subject😢 i only ask because we havent had a teacher for about 2 months because mine left and theres been no replacement brought in.. so i have nowhere else to turn!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Send it over pal.
Reply 3
Original post by TheHistorian19
Send it over pal.

thank you SO much i'll dm you now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by c_k62
i know its odd to ask but i was just wondering if anyone would mind reading it for me? i want/need a second opinion because i NEED to do well in this as a backup incase my exam is mucked up and history is my weakest subject������ i only ask because we havent had a teacher for about 2 months because mine left and theres been no replacement brought in.. so i have nowhere else to turn!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you still want help I am happy to read it? :biggrin: (I am doing history too and got 100% in my coursework this year :smile:
Original post by subjunctivehistorian
If you still want help I am happy to read it? :biggrin: (I am doing history too and got 100% in my coursework this year :smile:

Wow congrats to you. :smile:Can you help me with my part A if your exam board is edexcel? I'm struggling with it quite a bit :frown:
Original post by pearl_rose
Wow congrats to you. :smile:Can you help me with my part A if your exam board is edexcel? I'm struggling with it quite a bit :frown:

Hi :smile: I'm so sorry for the delay in replying, first of all.
Also, I might be able to help! All the exam boards are roughly assessing the same things :smile: :smile:

What's your essay on? Do you have a copy of the assessment objectives/marking criteria? :smile:
The part A history coursework is so hard! Hand in is on Monday and my essay is a mess. I'm doing mine on stalins purges and the sources I'm using are quite hard to integrate. How much do you have to written about the contemporary sources? My history teacher is new this year and you can tell she doesn't really have a clue about it.
Original post by subjunctivehistorian
Hi :smile: I'm so sorry for the delay in replying, first of all.
Also, I might be able to help! All the exam boards are roughly assessing the same things :smile: :smile:

What's your essay on? Do you have a copy of the assessment objectives/marking criteria? :smile:

My topic is on twentieth century china and my question is what is the short term significance of X (an individual)?

I do have a copy of the criteria but I'm still unsure of how to answer the question..

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending