The Student Room Group

Successful interview a tesco no news a week later?

so nearly 2 weeks ago i had an interview at tesco, 5 days later they emailed me to say I had been successful , I'd been offered the position and it I could attend the induction the next day. However at my interview I told them that I couldn't attend it, emailed them back accepting the job but saying I was unable to attend. My application process online has gone from offered to hired, so I'm assuming they've seen my reply. It's now been a week since I replied and I've had no contact from them?, they haven't provided a phone number, only said to email questions. Should I email them asking about or not?, I don't want to sound rude or pushy about starting. Anyone been in a similar situation with them?
Thanks in advance
also sorry if I haven't posted this in the right place
Why not go to that store and ask them. It will be a lot easier if they could see you face to face.
Reply 2
Hm, strange.

It's not like Tesco to hold information back.
Hi was it tesco careers who emailed you or the actual store manager?. I was contacted by the manager telling me I was successful and offered me the job but then received an email from careers saying I was unsuccessful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending