The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by al_94
You sound conceited as hell. You should be flattered that people are even attracted to you who cares what race they are.

I really am not im pretty the desperate type for a guy im attracted to not someone im as attracted to as I am to women. Half the time feel like I'm not good enough even though im very pretty. I am 21 and i just feel like I'm getting so old and how solitary I've been my whole damn life just annoys me. I am muslim so it can always be my excuse but it's really not. So of course I care because I feel it impedes my personal life.
Original post by Queen,Daenerys
Ku dhac :rofl:

:ahee:

lol & now she's running after cadaan, laakin kaadi ma iska dhaqaan
Original post by SophiaLDN

No I actually said I prefer guys my own ethnic background. But theoretically because I've never really met any guy that was actually viable.

Since there aren't many my age around I prefer North African middle eastern south asian and Southern European guys because that's what's available. Plus I do have coastal heritage which is why I like some guys from the same region.

I like white guys the fair ones only when they look similar to David lol. They're definitely not my favorite lol.

you just hate white people are racist I bet.

either way i don't care what you think of me and my preference you just seem close minded
(edited 9 years ago)
I wish black guys would like their own women but instead they make fun of their own women then expect other women to like them. Maybe that'll work for other people. But personally Im not up for that.

I like guys that look like me yet it's rare to find around here it just sucks.

Don't push it. Don't. I'm a black girl, and that is the most ignorant statement I've seen here. Really? ...lool, you meet *******s girl, not 'black guys'. Like hell, you have a small butt, and you say 'BLACK GUYS' prefer you to their women?

Sit.

taas waa lugu dambaabi :laugh: Honestly, I have nothing against OP's romantic preferences but reading her/his :confused: post it felt to me a non-Somali person writing it. For all I know Somali women have pride and usually don't seek attention from others but their own people. I'm sorry if I'm wrong OP
Reply 25
Original post by Justadude14
here are like 10% black people so this really shouldn't be a problem. I get a lot of black Guys that always find me attractive. And this is why I'm weary because it's like the same episode over and over. The thing is I really am not attracted to black men. Like there's nothing there. I am of somali/gulf descent. I tend to prefer guys of other races like I like white guys when they look perfect. But I tend to like guys of North african middle eastern sometimes Southern European south asian etc descent. Theoretically I am attracted to black guys of my own background but the only guys I have known of a similar ethnic background arent my type because they're too old. At work I saw this guy I think is ethiopian that I actually like. I think that's actually mutual. But he doesn't speak English. Well not a lot at least. We talked once while waiting for the bus he was really nice even offered his jacket and always smiles and says hello. We don't work together just in the same building. We have lots of Ethiopians here. But none of them really speak English well enough to conversate plus most of them look like typical west Africans. I can't tell until they start talking usually. But the particular Ethiopian guy I like doesn't look west african though. The thing is that like I have always had west african guys that seemed to fancy me. It's like the wrong attention. Because I am so not attracted to them. At work I have 3 black guys that like me it seems this way with pretty much most of the black guys I've encountered and like I've always noticed other guys just seem to act less open about that which I appreciate. There's almost like this understanding from other black men as if because I'm black that there's a sense of viability. I just want to know what I can do to lessen this? So it's understood im not possibly available simply because my skin is brown.

I think showing this post would probably be pretty effective in putting people off you.

Seriously though I don't see why it has to be a race issue. Of the guys that hit on us we tend not to be attracted to the majority of them. It just so happens that in your case a lot of those guys are black..... so what? Just say you're not interested and move on and wait until you find someone you like...that's what everybody does.

Unless anyone is being pushy with you or not taking no for an answer I don't particularly see the issue.
No I actually said I prefer guys my own ethnic background. But theoretically because I've never really met any guy that was actually viable.

Since there aren't many my age around I prefer North African middle eastern south asian and Southern European guys because that's what's available. Plus I do have coastal heritage which is why I like some guys from the same region.

I like white guys the fair ones only when they look similar to David lol. They're definitely not my favorite lol.

you just hate white people are racist I bet.

either way i don't care what you think of me and my preference you just seem close minded

lol @ you calling me 'close minded' & racist. The irony. You're the one who made a post crying about the fact that people of a particular race like you.

I don't care about what race you date, go for whoever but you're attention-seeking and sounding thirsty (from your other replies in this thread). Everyone has preferences, even I like different types of guys but you're going about it the wrong way by being rude. Just say no thanks and keep it moving. Its not that serious.
(edited 9 years ago)
taas waa lugu dambaabi :laugh: Honestly, I have nothing against OP's romantic preferences but reading her/his :confused: post it felt to me a non-Somali person writing it. For all I know Somali women have pride and usually don't seek attention from others but their own people. I'm sorry if I'm wrong OP

Yeah how am I seeking attention? I wish those guys weren't interested in me. That's specifically what I was complaining about.

You just seem like a butthurt black guy from this end.

Sorry but people have their preferences. Like your own people and don't bother women that want nothing to do with you.

Shib iska deeh!:rolleyes:
Yeah how am I seeking attention? I wish those guys weren't interested in me. That's specifically what I was complaining about.

Sorry but people have their preferences. Like your own people and don't bother women that want nothing to do with you.

Wear a niqaab and then they won't be bothering you!!:rolleyes:
lol @ you calling me 'close minded' & racist. The irony. You're the one who made a post crying about the fact that people of a particular race like you.

I don't care about what race you date, go for whoever but you're attention-seeking and sounding thirsty (from your other replies in this thread) which is not the norm for somali females. Everyone has preferences, even I like different types of guys but you're going about it the wrong way by being rude. Just say no thanks and keep it moving. Its not that serious.

No I don't I sound like a virgin who hasn't been in contact with a guy they like ever and is tired of the wrong guys being interested. I'm 21. So that frustration has been around for a while.

I'm not being rude im just wondering what I'm doing wrong.

And yes you're closeminded because you are simply upset I don't like black men and are close minded to the fact that people like different things.

And also you're showing youre close minded by stereotyping somali women. youre not somali because you'd know we act different ways.

also what you said in previous posts was racist and hateful. You're the only bigot here.
(edited 9 years ago)
lol hang a sign over your head 'no black guys pls'

alternatively wear a sign on your clothes of a white supremacist group

sorry im just being practical
Original post by abc:)
I think showing this post would probably be pretty effective in putting people off you.

Seriously though I don't see why it has to be a race issue. Of the guys that hit on us we tend not to be attracted to the majority of them. It just so happens that in your case a lot of those guys are black..... so what? Just say you're not interested and move on and wait until you find someone you like...that's what everybody does.

Unless anyone is being pushy with you or not taking no for an answer I don't particularly see the issue.

Rejecting always ends bad they get upset and then start being rude simply because I don't find them attractive. And it all turns bad. I don't want that to happen at work. Which is why I'm so ****in weary of black men because it never ****in fails. They always seem to vocalize interest and get upset if I say I'm not interested. And if I say it too much they start saying I don't like black men or that I'm racist or something.
No I don't I sound like a virgin who hasn't been in contact with a guy they like ever and is tired of the wrong guys being interested. I'm 21. So that frustration has been around for a while.

I'm not being rude im just wondering what I'm doing wrong.

And yes you're closeminded because you are simply upset I don't like black men and are close minded to the fact that people like different things.

And also you're showing youre close minded by stereotyping somali women. youre not somali because you'd know we act different ways.

also what you said in previous posts was racist and hateful. You're the only bigot here.

I don't give a damn if you do or don't like black men, don't try and turn this on me dabaal. I'm calling you out on how ridiculous you sound, regardless of whichever race you put in the title. If you don't want guys to hit on you, don't leave your house or wear a sign saying so.

How on earth did I stereotype Somali women when i'm one? You're just mad because I called you out for being prejudiced & racist.

You're definitely not a Somali girl, get a grip. Also why is your name 'Justadude'? :troll2:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Al-farhan
Wear a niqaab and then they won't be bothering you!!:rolleyes:

Yeah but then no guy would lol. But you're right I should be modest im not really.
This thread really hurt my feelings. :frown: I hope you're happy OP.
I don't give a damn who you do or don't like black men, don't try and turn this on me dabaal. I'm calling you out on how ridiculous you sound, regardless of whichever race you put in the title. If you don't want guys to hit on you, don't leave your house.

How on earth did I stereotype Somali women when i'm one? You're just made because I called you out for being prejudiced & racist.

You're definitely not a Somali girl, get a grip. Also why is your name 'Justadude'? :troll2:

You do know I know what you said a few posts ago? Yeah that's racist.
I'm not a troll. I have my vids and pics. And yes I'm somali. You say somali women act a specific way that's a stereotype. You're angry at me simply for my preference that's racist close minded and you've provenyourself to stereotype. But yeah youre just a black dude who's mad just like all those other black guys who I rejected. Thanks for displaying what I deal with every time I say I don't like black men.
Original post by jakeel1
lol hang a sign over your head 'no black guys pls'

alternatively wear a sign on your clothes of a white supremacist group

sorry im just being practical

Sometimes I wish somehow I could do the first. I'm not white so that would be really hillarious the latter. Lol
You do know I know what you said a few posts ago? Yeah that's racist.
I'm not a troll. I have my vids and pics. And yes I'm somali. You say somali women act a specific way that's a stereotype. You're angry at me simply for my preference that's racist close minded and you've provenyourself to stereotype. But yeah youre just a black dude who's mad just like all those other black guys who I rejected. Thanks for displaying what I deal with every time I say I don't like black men.

LOL ok troll. IF you can read somali then you'll see that what I said isn't racist, just fact that you're thirsting after them. Do you even know what racism is? Go and educate yourself, you're embarrassing yourself. You're just doing everything to run away from the fact that you got called out.

Everything you're saying that I am is funny because that's exactly what you are. Look at your own thread & everyone's responses. Nice way to deflect. I'm not going round and round in circles with you all night because you can't even read.

Yes, how did you know? I'm the black guy who you rejected last week Thursday at 12:04pm, please go out with me :bawling: :rolleyes:

If you WANT non-black guys to be attracted by yourself (which is exactly what you said in your post) you are seeking attention or in pursuit of that. I couldn't care less about your preferences quite frankly but simply stated my thought about your post that it didn't feel like what a Somali woman would say. That's just my opinion you don't have to agree with me.

And my butt if fine thank you very much. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending