The Student Room Group

Pulled, got her number, what to say?

Yo

I met a girl last Thursday through a friend. A group of us were going clubbing (inc her) last night and we ended up snogging before we got there while pre-drinking.

I can't remember much of it, but I want to see her again, I've got her number from the mutual friend.

Any suggestions on the initial text?

Cheers
Just kind of tell her who you are (she might not even remember!) and ask to meet up somewhere public one day :smile:
if you got her number from a mutual friend and not from her its kind of awkward tbh... she'll think you're a stalker at the very least. police will be alerted and your will be arrested for conspiracy to commit sexual assault. once you get convicted you will have a criminal record and be on sex offenders register, at this point you will have a hard time finding jobs, and may even get kicked out of uni. you will be trekking to the jobcentre every 2 weeks to get 10 shillings to buy a single malteaser from sainsbury. dont try it bro, too risky and could ruin your life. bitches aint **** but hoes and tricks.
Reply 3
Not sure I would be very happy with the mutual friend for giving you the number.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Quady
Yo

I met a girl last Thursday through a friend. A group of us were going clubbing (inc her) last night and we ended up snogging before we got there while pre-drinking.

I can't remember much of it, but I want to see her again, I've got her number from the mutual friend.

Cheers

well, ask if she wants to meet up for a drink.
Reply 5
Original post by Quady
Yo

Cheers

I was in a similar situation (except for the fact that I'm a girl so the roles were reversed), and this nice boy that I was chatting too at a party sent me a text message a while after the night saying, "Hi it's Tom, from Tom's party. Georgina gave me your number! How are you? xx". He was so friendly so I didn't care that he wasn't trying to play it cool... It depends upon the person's character. Just be yourself and be casual. So your message could say, "Hey, this is Quady from Thursday, so and so gave me your number. How's it going? X". You could also throw in a funny question that was relevant to the night, such as, "Have you recovered after that women hit you in the head?". Or whatever you talked about, I don't know. Good luck!
Saw the thread title and thought "Nice one lad, respect to you". Read the OP, discovered you pinched it from a mutual friend, respect lost.

To answer your question, if you think it won't totally creep her out, just a simple text. "Hi, it's ___, got your number from ___. Was good to see you again last night :smile: How you doing? x"
Reply 7
It's fine to get her number off someone else, I think it's flattering.

My ex got my number from a guy I had given my number to at the party where I met, (but didn't kiss) either of them. He told the other guy that he had photos that he had said he would send to me. Sneaky but it worked. haha.

I think he just text me "Hi, it's ....., ....... gave me your number, hope you don't mind. How are you? Are you coming to the next party, it would be good to see you. x" Can't remember exactly as that was like 6 years ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending