The Student Room Group

[OLD SPEC] My AQA GCSE triple science revision notes from last year

Scroll to see replies

Thanks!
Original post by niccc997
Hey everyone :-)

Exam season is quickly approaching and I was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that I made for my GCSE exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got A*, A*, A and I thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave I basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (Be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) Also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but I'm happy to upload the ones I have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

Hope someone will find them useful!

Hi
can you put up Physics unit 1 and 2 please?
Physics it's quite difficult especially since my teacher can't explain everything clearly.
what was your exam board for science?

Exam season is quickly approaching and I was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that I made for my GCSE exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got A*, A*, A and I thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave I basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (Be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) Also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but I'm happy to upload the ones I have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

What exam board did you have for science?
Original post by Professor MP
What exam board did you have for science?

AQA- it says in the thread title :smile:
Amazing notes btw @niccc997
Reply 25

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much

Hey, thankyou so much. this has saved a lot of time as my final exams are soon. do you have any other notes for english (of mice and men and kindertransport) notes for geography and religious studies) aqa specification.
it would be a massive help.

thankyou
Thank you so much!
thank you so much, this has helped me a ton!! I was wondering whether you had P2?
You're notes are really useful thank you very much. but there's a slight problem... I need p2 notes but they've not been posted up. could you post the P2 notes if you have them? Thanks.
[QUOTE=faaaarah;63508623]thank you so much, this has helped me a ton!! I was wondering whether you had P2?

[QUOTE=SweetCupcake***;63516323]You're notes are really useful thank you very much. but there's a slight problem... I need p2 notes but they've not been posted up. could you post the P2 notes if you have them? Thanks.

Considering the op's last activity was the 2nd November I don't reckon they are coming back :frown:
I've nearly finished P2 so if there is anything specific you want help with I might be able to help but I don't have any notes sorry ( in fact i still need to write my core notes before i do my additional notes)
Reply 32
Thank you so much this is so helpful
can you send the p2 revision notes, please?
Original post by Lemur14
Considering the op's last activity was the 2nd November I don't reckon they are coming back :frown:
I've nearly finished P2 so if there is anything specific you want help with I might be able to help but I don't have any notes sorry ( in fact i still need to write my core notes before i do my additional notes)

Can you send the p2 revision notes and maybe p1 if u have did it?
Reply 35
Lifesaver!
Reply 36
Lifesaver!
[QUOTE=joseph9299;64662913]Can you send the p2 revision notes and maybe p1 if u have did it?

sent you a pm :smile:
Original post by Lemur14

Hi. Could you send me the notes as well please
Original post by Lemur14

ok, I just want to make it clear I'm not actually sending notes via pm as I don't have them yet (only year 10) I was sending an apology about not having any. There's excellent core notes on the second last post on this page here though:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3508493&page=50&highlight=B1&p=59857041#post59857041
I'm also happy to help with anything specific for core/additional chemistry/physics (you really do not want me answering biology questions!)
Hope this clears it up a bit :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending