The Student Room Group

Psychology at UEA or Kent ?

I applied to do psychology at university and have been given all my offers.I am now debating between Uea and Kent.From looking at tables and student satisfaction it seems like UEA is a better uni however kent seems to be rated higher for psychology .So i dont know which one to choose , any opinions?
Which did you prefer? Personally I loved Kent and wasn't as keen on UEA (I didn't end up going to either but very nearly chose Kent). Have you applied for the 3 year courses at both? If you don't have a preference about the uni itself then look more carefully at the course specifications, modules, research interests in the department etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Millie1986
Which did you prefer? Personally I loved Kent and wasn't as keen on UEA (I didn't end up going to either but very nearly chose Kent). Have you applied for the 3 year courses at both? If you don't have a preference about the uni itself then look more carefully at the course specifications, modules, research interests in the department etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kent is three years but UEA is three years and one year abroad .However im not too keen on the year abroad anymore so if i go Uea i would look into swapping to the normal bsc course .If im honest i have no particular interested in particular topics .I really love everything about the subject i dont mind either courses.Im just anxious of picking uea as it not rated very high for psychology where as kent is 13th on student satisfaction
Which uni did you prefer? Which do you have a better feeling about? Both are good unis, it's more a matter of personal preference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest