The Student Room Group

should i compliment him on his hair cut?

I noticed that my crush at work was looking good yesterday and something was different on his appearance that I just couldn t put my finger on. Later on it connected to me that he got a hair cut. He didn t have long hair to begin with so the change is subtle

I want to compliment him next time I see him and say its suits him and he looks very nice. He complimented me on my make up before so I guess its oaky for me to compliment him on his hair cut? Is he going to think i am crushing on him?

I want ask him if he got a hair cut and if he says yes then then i am going to say
something like, I thought to myself that you are looking good the other day and there was something different about you I coudnt put my finger on .It suits you

Scroll to see replies

yes do. it's a good plan. lol.

ice breaker.
Original post by Barnes66
I want ask him if he got a hair cut and if he says yes then then i am going to say
something like, I thought to myself that you are looking good the other day and there was something different about you I coudnt put my finger on .It suits you

Literally the perfect opportunity to say it, you go girl! :borat:
Do it!
Reply 4
I was also wondering if that will give him ideas that I fancy him?
Reply 5
Alternatively, slip him a note as you walk past his desk that reads 'come see me in 5 minutes', and walk away while making a two second glance back and staring him deeply in the eyes. Whilst you wait unhook your top button, and fix your hair if need be. when he comes to see you, say nothing, get up to see him, place one finger on his lips to say shhh, and close the door behind him. then spin him around so your back is to the other door, and when he presses you against it, nibble on his ear, and gently whisper 'the Lannisters send their regards' as you stab him in the chest.
Just because you complimented him, doesn't necessarily mean he will think you like him.

However you should go for it. If it was me I would be like: 'you look different, new haircut?' If reply is yes then 'It suits you, I'm going to grab a coffee, you should accompany me :smile: '

EDIT: I cant believe I actually thought out a scenario for this. I need to get out more.
Lick his face, always works
Definitely go for it. Stroking a guy's ego is always a good tactic. You know how most men are! :perv:
Reply 10
Original post by godivaontherocks
You know how most men are! :perv:

how:eek:
Original post by swirly
how:eek:

They love to be told they're THE KING! lol
Secret (or not-so-secret) perves, the lot of them. Don't worry, I have a thing for perves. :wink:
Reply 12
Yeah, why not - everyone loves getting compliments :smile: just say it casually next time you see him though, don't make a big deal out of it or it may come out a little creepy XD

I used to walk past this guy on my way to school every day, and one day he got a haircut and it really didn't suit him, and I was so tempted to say something, but I managed to restrain myself XD
They love to be told they're THE KING! lol
Secret (or not-so-secret) perves, the lot of them. Don't worry, I have a thing for perves. :wink:

Not sure that's unique to guys, but yeah, humans in general like to be told they're the Queen's knickers.

Not really but even if he gets the idea, wouldn't that be easier for you?
Original post by TorpidPhil
Not sure that's unique to guys, but yeah, humans in general like to be told they're the Queen's knickers.

Oh, I don't know about that. Just noticed that every guy seems to loosen up when you know how to compliment them in the right way. Not a fault really. I guess girls do that too in a different way.
That's perfectly fine, do it. Just don't read too much into whatever happens.
Oh, I don't know about that. Just noticed that every guy seems to loosen up when you know how to compliment them in the right way. Not a fault really. I guess girls do that too in a different way.

I'm adamant it works both ways :wink:
Original post by MiniR
Yeah, why not - everyone loves getting compliments :smile: just say it casually next time you see him though, don't make a big deal out of it or it may come out a little creepy XD

I used to walk past this guy on my way to school every day, and one day he got a haircut and it really didn't suit him, and I was so tempted to say something, but I managed to restrain myself XD

Should have said something about it, could have been the start of something really special.

You should have told him that he looked like he escaped from Bantanamo Bay. He would've loved the bants. You missed a trick there.

I'm disappointed in you. :frown:

ye he might think that lol. Which is good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending