Liberal Democrats: 20%
SNP: 16%
Conservatives: 13%
UKIP: 11%
31% Conservatives
26% UKIP
20% Lib Dems
15% Labour

Not really surprised. I knew I'd get highest with the Conservatives and lowest with Labour.
Reply 43
Conservative 24%
UKIP/Green 21%
Liberal Democrats 20%
Labour 15%
Reply 44
Green: 32%
Liberal Democrats: 24%
Labour: 23%
Conservative: 13%
UKIP: 8%

Not old enough to vote though :frown: and like others, I don't think Natalie Bennett is a very good leader so I don't know who I'd vote for :s-smilie:
Kind of wish I lived in Wales so I could just vote Plaid :tongue:
Original post by k4l397
31% Green
28% Labour
23% Lib Dem
10% Conservative
8% UKIP

I'd probably say the ordering of those parties is pretty much right for me irl too. Unfortunately can't vote this election (2 weeks too young...) but would vote green if I could.

Thank god you can't vote. Maybe when you're all grown up for the next one, your political views will have improved.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by soanonymous
Thank god you can't vote. Maybe when you're all grown up for the next one, your political views will have improved.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you like to elaborate on why my political views are less superior to someone else's as implied by what you just said? I wouldn't worry too much, I can guarantee in 5 years my political views won't shift that much. I personally believe politics is about people and working towards a fairer society hence why, if I could, I'd vote green.
20% split between all 5 in England.

Obviously a retarded poll as I think Labour are generally bad atm and i absolutely despise the green party with all of my mind. They themselves are retarded.

I'm more of a lib/con combo with UKIP immigration policy really.
Original post by Aph
What's the maximum you can get for each party because obviously it's imposible to get 100% of any party.

Yeah, you can't get near 100% on a single party because all of the policies will have some overlap. I think the highest you can probably get is around 35% because while your views may chime with, for instance, the Greens, you'll also be in tune with, say, LibDems. So you'll get around 30%-35% for each.

What does seem to be possible is to get close to zero for a particular party, if you choose options that are strongly against their policies.
I got UKIP
Mostly Green and Lib Dem, followed by Labour.

Did another online test which told me I was mostly Labour.

I agree with the other test, tbh. This one's too simplistic.
Con 9%
LD 23%
Ukip 8%
Lab 27%
Green 33%
Green 23%
Lib Dem 22%
Labour 21%
UKIP 18%
Tory 15%
Original post by shooks
Yeah, you can't get near 100% on a single party because all of the policies will have some overlap. I think the highest you can probably get is around 35% because while your views may chime with, for instance, the Greens, you'll also be in tune with, say, LibDems. So you'll get around 30%-35% for each.

What does seem to be possible is to get close to zero for a particular party, if you choose options that are strongly against their policies.

Cool, so my getting 34% for the Greens is pretty decisive, then, in this test. :biggrin: With my lowest being 9% for UKIP.
For some reason opposing English votes for English laws makes me more Conservative... aren't they proposing, effectively, just that? Seems odd.
Conservatives: 20%
Labour: 20%
Green Party: 20%
UKIP: 19%
Lib Dems: 22%

That doesn't add up to 100% :') Anyway I can't vote as I'm one day off being able to vote >.>
Original post by Keyhofi
http://i.imgur.com/uZdpEMP.png EEK. Everyone's going to hate me. Although I am torn between the Conservatives and not voting. I don't really want UKIP in power but some of their policies are quite good. It's just that some of the other policies UKIP has are horrible...

You'd be better off either voting conservatives or spoiling your ballot paper because a spoiled ballot paper still gets counted whereas not voting achieves nothing.
Original post by soanonymous

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, this is patronising. I'm 20, have studied politics (among other things) for the last year and I'm voting Green. Are you going to try and patronise me too?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 58
UKIP
Original post by Leanney
Wow, this is patronising. I'm 20, have studied politics (among other things) for the last year and I'm voting Green. Are you going to try and patronise me too?

I'm not patronising, and I'm not the only one who thinks voting Green is the biggest waste and mistake. Opinions opinions :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending