The Student Room Group

Best sex you've ever had?

^^

Scroll to see replies

For most people on here, it's with their hand.
Original post by Keke000
^^

As if TSRians have had sex.
Reply 3
Original post by Da Di Doo
As if TSRians have had sex.

Are you sure? how come they give loads of advice in the relationship section about sex
Reply 4
You should start with your own experience you know.
But anyway, with a bf-psychopath. Psychopaths are just good at everything they do I guess....
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.
You should start with your own experience you know.
But anyway, with a bf-psychopath. Psychopaths are just good at everything they do I guess....

I don't have any experience. I didn't ask who you had the best sex with lol. Just the juicy details, what it was like, what you did etc
Tinder girl, italian, she was wild and it went on pretty much all night. The next day I felt like I'd been hit by a train lol
Original post by Keke000
^^

You're back :smile:
Original post by Keke000
Are you sure? how come they give loads of advice in the relationship section about sex

Anybody can give advice.
Reply 9
I certainly remember what was playing at the time;

[video="youtube;eBKb0tN2mIM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBKb0tN2mIM[/video]
Reply 10
Original post by XMaramena
Tinder girl, italian, she was wild and it went on pretty much all night. The next day I felt like I'd been hit by a train lol

lool, all night? Are you taking the piss
my dog
Reply 12
Original post by Keke000
I don't have any experience. I didn't ask who you had the best sex with lol. Just the juicy details, what it was like, what you did etc

Proper sex chat and sex tips are not allowed on TSR so I can't really say, it will get deleted anyway.
Original post by Keke000
lool, all night? Are you taking the piss

I don't have any experience.

Q.E.D.
Reply 14
Original post by Ciel.
Proper sex chat and sex tips are not allowed on TSR so I can't really say, it will get deleted anyway.

ohh, ugh. might as well delete the thread then.
Original post by Zillanne
my dog

LOL
Reply 16
Original post by Keke000

PM me babe *Sexywhisper*. I'm kidding!
Original post by Keke000

You can't. You've just created a monster.
Reply 18
Original post by Ciel.
PM me babe *Sexywhisper*. I'm kidding!

Too late. i've pmed you already :colondollar:
Happened around this time 2 years ago. I was experiencing my first ever great big manic episode. That was fun. When I'm manic I tend to exhibit traits of sex addiction (or "hypersexuality" as it's called today) so back then I had a different guy every other day/week. There was one guy who was so in sync with me and liked it exactly like I did. We must have gone on for about 8 hours in total. To this day I've never had anyone as good as him. Sucks he'll always stay a stranger to me.

Quick Reply

Latest