The Student Room Group

Please help

[INDENT]Dear Mr. Mark Lee,

I need some professional help. I am a EEU citizen and I am studying a 2 year Business Management course - HND and I applied for Student Loan.
The only problem that I have is I can't get evidence for the period 01/09/2011-05/09/2011, as I have opened my first bank account on 5th Sept 2011.
How and what kind of residency evidence can I get for those 4 remaining days, if I didn't pay any bill and didn't receive any benefit that period??

I am living in UK since Nov 2010, but unfortunately I don't know how to prove those 4 remaining days.

I would highly appreciate if you can give me an advice on this issue, because I am very keen about my studies with big future plans and I need support in paying my tuition fees.

Many regards,
Gabriela

Hi Gabriela,

There are many types of evidence you can send. If you take another look at the residency form, http://bit.ly/1zMDpvA, it lists some of the acceptable evidence. If you have any letter from a government department or agency, utility bills such as gas or electricity, p60's or payslips then please send those.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending