The Student Room Group

How often do you see your bf/ gf

Do you see each other every weekend?

We've been together for 5 years- he doesn't tell me he misses me anymore and we are seeing each other less and less
We used to spend a whole day together on the weekend and now I probably see him every other weekend for half the day...
During the week we text a lot but probably only see each other once.

Scroll to see replies

i don't get to see her... i don't have one :cry2:
Reply 2
I wish i could have him by my side every second of the day! but he lives like 2hours away from me :frown: :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
i don't get to see her... i don't have one :cry2:

I have one and I barely get to see him so I dont think its much different! lol
Reply 4
Original post by Scenekid
I wish i could have him by my side every second of the day! but he lives like 2hours away from me :frown: :frown:

Aww... How often do you see him then and do you talk all the time?
Reply 5
See him every other day, so Mon, Wed, Fri and so on.. :love:
Reply 6
Original post by Dinaa
See him every other day, so Mon, Wed, Fri and so on.. :love:

How long have you been together?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
How long have you been together?

About 5 months :blushing:

Why don't you skype?
(edited 8 years ago)
Failed to get one :colonhash:
Once a month now that I've moved to London. However he's going to stay with me for a few weeks before he starts his new job at possibly the furthest part of the UK from me :frown: but we'll keep aiming for once a month. We have a deal that in two years time we'll quit our jobs and find new ones in the same city :smile:
Last time I saw was a month ago and he's coming over next month for my birthday..He lives like an hour and a bit away from me
i see him about once every month? we've been going out a year too and we don't talk as much now but i still love him just as much now as i did before. i think the level of communication doesn't show how the other person feels, just sometimes other things get in the way but they'll still always want you there :console:
Original post by Dinaa
6 months :blushing:

Why don't you skype?

In the first couple of years we would Skype, text, call or meet up all the time. As our relationship has progressed we see/ text etc less often
I think I'm still at the stage where i want see him everyday but he really loves and values his space- from everyone.

I dont want to be a clingy girlfriend but it gets me down when he would rather spend time with his friends than me. I know its not healthy and Im trying to busy myself with other things but i miss him..

I suppose distance makes the heart grow fonder but in all honesty I'm worried it'll make him forget
How do you all deal with once a month?
How old are you all, if you dont mind me asking..
How do you all deal with once a month?

We talk every week over the phone and we message each other everyday..We've been together for like 3 months now? I'm 16 and he's 19
Reply 16
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
We talk every week over the phone and we message each other everyday..We've been together for like 3 months now? I'm 16 and he's 19

Cutie pie :')

I'm 17 and he is 21.

I think distance does make the heart grow fonder and of course it makes you feel down. Maybe talk to him about it? Honesty is key.

im 17 and hes 18 xx
Aww... How often do you see him then and do you talk all the time?

we talk everyday and im seeing him very soon <333
Everyday,every sec,its amazing how powerful the brain.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending