The Student Room Group

I hardly find anyone sexually attractive. Am I the only one?

Out of about 500 people I would probably only find one really sexually attractive to me. It's extrnely rare that I find someone I find really good looking. I get asked out a lot but when I try and find an attraction I just can't as there needs to be some kind of sexual attraction going on.

I ended my last relationship because I didn't find him sexually attractive although I did try.

I definetly can fall in love with someone I don't find physically attractive but it takes time to see their personality in that case.

These days I don't have male friends who aren't gay so not much chance of meeting any guy that way.

Am I the only one who finds the vast majority of people not sexually attractive?

And no, I'm no stunner myself
I'm the same, I like to hope this is more common than it would appear :redface:
as a guy i would bang maybe like 70% of women
Way more common among women than men I suspect.
Reply 4
Of course you are not the only one.
Same with me. I wasn't like this a couple of years ago though. I don't know what caused the change. I don't find ANY male celebrities attractive either. Is it the same with you two?
Original post by Flint_sky7
Same with me. I wasn't like this a couple of years ago though. I don't know what caused the change. I don't find ANY male celebrities attractive either. Is it the same with you two?

Out of interest, did you start taking any medication?
Reply 7

I find maybe a few attractive but of the thousands of famous celebrities that's not much.
Reply 8

I feel the same.

People use to go on about different male celebrities and how hot they all were but I was just like "what the hell"
Original post by Maid Marian
Out of interest, did you start taking any medication?

Nope
i’m 7 years late but maybe try and look into the ace spectrum ^^

Latest