The Student Room Group

WHAt to do over the summer holiday.

So I'm basically in year 12 now and during the summer holiday i want to do something productive since the entirety of this holiday so far I havent really done much except read over A2 stuff and take notes.I want to do a psychology degree at university but I don't really know what i could do to enhance my chances considering summer schools are slightly out of question.I was wondering whether going to university open days would be a good idea? Any recommendations of what I could do over the summer? I've emailed by local hospital about doing non clinical work experience but they havent got back to me :frown:

I tried to do a course on mental health on futurelearn but i dont think my brains ready for that level yet...i get pretty bored when reading some of the articles

What can II do over the summer holidays and this holiday infact?

It's really hard to volunteer aswell since most places want people 18+ and im 17...

Feeling down and annoyed that no one in my family really has experience with these things...
Just volunteer at a charity shop if there is really nothing to do. You are helping someone at the end of the day.

Quick Reply

Latest