The Student Room Group

Do girls prefer the athletic/muscular look on men or do they want "dadbods"?

Ladies, do you prefer beefy body builders or soft dadbods? Or skinny wiry types like joggers?
I like natural looking bodies that don't look like they been obviously honed and toned.

Also like slim - medium build with some body fat so that body to body it feels pleasurable on the skin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Eveiebaby
I like natural looking bodies that don't look like they been obviously honed and toned.

Also like slim - medium build with some body fat so that body to body it feels pleasurable on the skin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not big guys
I prefer abs to flabs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The natural softer look but not a dad bod that reminds me of older men. Just a natural looking body that doesn't look like it has been chiseled in the gym everyday.

I can also like really sporty bodies like the slim endurance marathon runner type, drools.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't really get dad bods.. I'm not saying I'll only talk to bodybuilders, but I'm gonna be much more likely to chat to someone if they have a six pack. Of beer. Oh, and pizza.
My friend says muscly dudes turn her off she says she prefers men to be soft with a little stomach to cuddle with, lol. She's slim and doesn't have a stomach though.
Original post by cynicphysicist
I don't really get dad bods.. I'm not saying I'll only talk to bodybuilders, but I'm gonna be much more likely to chat to someone if they have a six pack. Of beer. Oh, and pizza.

Lol, it's all about the beer and food at the end of the day!

Also Many women do actually prefere a little overweight it seems :/. I wouldn't want a guy to have this much fat but a little softness is nice
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Why not big guys

It doesn't look very chic to me to be lumbering and clumsy looking. I like men to look sophisticated and tight. I don't know. .. i think i associate it with being dumb, rough and having no class.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Preferably slim guys, having flubber pushed against you ain't to appealing
I prefer a dadbod. Not into athletic men at all.
what the hell is a dadbod?

Gods im getting old
Reply 12
i prefer a justin bieber build the right combo of fine and fine :
Not bodybuilder no, but arms should be suitably big xD So I'm into big guys, but not TOO big. Think some of the less super bulky rugby guys xD
Skinny Geek Body is the most 😉
Original post by silverbolt
what the hell is a dadbod?

Gods im getting old

Chubby, like a dad. If you were to look at it objectively, you'd probably be 1-3 bmi overweight.

This thread is quite depressing for me lol. I row 12 odd hours a week, and it's part of the sport to 'get big' (as a heavyweight).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most of the girls I know prefer either the nerdy or slightly chubby look. They make a bigger deal out of body hair.
Original post by Duskstar
Chubby, like a dad. If you were to look at it objectively, you'd probably be 1-3 bmi overweight.

This thread is quite depressing for me lol. I row 12 odd hours a week, and it's part of the sport to 'get big' (as a heavyweight).

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh but but my bmi is smack bang in the middle of what it shoud

ok im carrying a little extra round the middle but id hardly wanna be chubby
In between sort of. Soft enough to cuddle and stuff but muscular enough to look sexy. :h:
Reply 19
I really don't like the 'dadbod' nonsense... Being flabby and looking like a lazy bugger isn't anything amazing.

I like muscly men - not bodybuilder-style, I hate that look and what it signifies - but I like a big chest and big shoulders, it's strong and powerful. To look at guys, I like defined biceps and a nice six-pack (not seriously seriously ridgey though, or striated or vascular, eww) but weirdly enough my boyfriend, despite having a massive chest and shoulders and a good bum, has a bit of a pot belly and could do with bigger legs, yet I fancy the pants off him more than anyone else in the world :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending