The Student Room Group

Girl asked me out on a date.

A girl has just emailed me to ask me out on a date this weekend. I am busy preparing for university which I start this September and was thinking of just sending a 'ha ha ha no' meme picture in return. Is that acceptable or will it offend her?
Of course it will offend her - just tell her you're busy - you don't need to be a dick about it.
You'd be colossal anus if you did.
(edited 8 years ago)
lol I presume you're trolling, but if serious, obviously don't do that...
Original post by Redmark
You'd be colossal anus if you did.

It would just be a joke though.
Original post by MicrophoneWhack
It would just be a joke though.

Might be a joke, but I wouldn't hurt her feelings just for a laugh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
A girl has just emailed me to ask me out on a date this weekend. I am busy preparing for university which I start this September and was thinking of just sending a 'ha ha ha no' meme picture in return. Is that acceptable or will it offend her?

Just say sorry, I don't want to date you. I'm busy preparing for uni.
Tell her that you are preparing for university and that you are busy. Honesty is the best policy. I'd does seem like something you would put as a joke, unless you can expand and give her the information that you are busy. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Sounds like something you'd do in middle school. If you're fine with acting like a 14 year old, go ahead.
Why does it take you 2 months to prepare for uni? In these 2 months of summer, you don't have 2 hours spare to go for a coffee with someone ?

If you don't like her then fine, but that's a pretty bad excuse.

If so, ask to re-schedule a date for when it's both good for you and her.... (if you want)
Reply 11
wtf are you preparing for? you haven't even got your results back yet lol.
go for it you might get lucky

i'm gonna start uni this september too and i haven't even thought of starting preparing for it yet
i'm just chilling now and will think about uni after results day.
(edited 8 years ago)
just text her back "hahahhahaha"

hmm. there are three ways i'd handle this. but first and foremost i'd factor in her bang-ability/attraction/buffness/hotness/what-have-you; and if not up to standards then, i'd:

1) think of all the times you've been scorned and ruthlessly mocked for taking interest in a girl/asking a girl out. Seek revenge on her (ONLY if you're not interested)

2) go out on the date with her. simples. (because, on this rare occasion, she might not be as buff, but she could potentially make you laugh. you never know)

3) take the boring (and sometimes unreciprocated) route and politely turn her down.

but if she is hot enough (but has a dull personality)... i'd do the same as above.
Original post by Anonymous
Of course it will offend her - just tell her you're busy - you don't need to be a dick about it.

I agree - but what uni preparations are you doing this early? lol
Reply 15
Dude, get your life. It doesn't take 2 months to prepare for uni. Just accept the date and see where it takes you.
Lol you're obviously just scared to talk to women, you don't need to prepare for uni which doesn't start until September. Grow some balls, stop being immature with your meme ****, and go on the date. If there even is a date...
Sounds like a formal relationship if she emailed you XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
You lucky bastard. Just ask to reschedule.
Original post by Mr Smurf
You lucky bastard. Just ask to reschedule.

Hahaha you lucky bastard, you never get girls liking you do you? 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending