The Student Room Group

Have I picked the wrong degree??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Furios
well im sold
that wad pretty good actually

Très appréciée mon ami.

Whilst I was doing that research I was reading articles about the 'porous border' at calais and whilst it is in france it is essentially a european and beyond that a east-european/arab/multicultural problem. So there must be a lot to deal with that particular problem.

If my french was good enough I would rather study at Paris 1 - Panthéon-Sorbonne: Histoire et Sciences Politique or even SciencesPo.
Reply 21
I will rep you

Original post by Protagoras
Très appréciée mon ami.

Whilst I was doing that research I was reading articles about the 'porous border' at calais and whilst it is in france it is essentially a european and beyond that a east-european/arab/multicultural problem. So there must be a lot to deal with that particular problem.

If my french was good enough I would rather study at Paris 1 - Panthéon-Sorbonne: Histoire et Sciences Politique or even SciencesPo.

you should work I marketing imo
out of reps today
I think I would make a good careers advisor.

I've found a very important book for working at the British Embassy in Paris.

The Paris Embassy: British Ambassadors and Anglo-French Relations 1944-79

'Concise, informative and tightly focused, the essays highlight the part British ambassadors to France have played in their reporting and analysis, their identifying and nurturing of key relationships, and their promotion of specific projects. The volume should be of interest to all international historians, and essential reading for students of modern diplomacy.' - Keith Hamilton, formerly of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, London, UK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending