The Student Room Group

What if God was real ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
OP says "Don't deviate the thread" >> OP goes on an anti-feminist rant :/
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
OP says "Don't deviate the thread" >> OP goes on an anti-feminist rant :/

I'm still waiting for him to provide some evidence that atheism and feminism are causing "social decadence".

What a strange individual.
Reply 22
Original post by drowzee
I have criticised many values that I think is wrong with my culture, and things I don't like about it. This is all from my experiences, not something I would make up. Yeah my parents are quite traditional, doesn't mean I'm going to be traditional. I have my own opinions and values. Like I said, I value my culture and there are things I like about it, but there are things I dislike about it too.

Lol at your second paragraph, those movements are why western countries are doing better than their eastern counterparts. If you don't like it here, why don't you go back. And what exactly is a "proper women"?

Seriously why are you attacking me? :confused:

These movements are why there are doing better? You do know they were developed long before these movements came about? Or are you totally ignorant of that? Why don't I go back? because I was born here you racist bigot. It would be befitting for someone like you that you get called racist names and have eggs and bricks thrown at your house like the good old days.
Reply 23
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Sweden is twice the size of the entire United Kingdom... :confused:

I already answered that question (albeit indirectly), see post 8.

Your inability to even attempt to sustain your argument and tendency to deflect onto other issues is very telling.

Sweden twice the size of uk lol. Obviously I meant population wise.
Reply 24
[video="youtube;-suvkwNYSQo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo[/video]

This is a pathetic denial of GOD.
Original post by slade p

He presupposes the existence of a "god" and responds to essentially the question posed in the OP. How is that a "denial of god"? :confused:

You clearly have no capacity for reasoned debate or substantiating your claims.
Original post by slade p
These movements are why there are doing better? You do know they were developed long before these movements came about? Or are you totally ignorant of that? Why don't I go back? because I was born here you racist bigot. It would be befitting for someone like you that you get called racist names and have eggs and bricks thrown at your house like the good old days.

Oh please, go away. You just said the western countries decedent, all I said if you don't like it, leave. Are you seriously going to bring that up? The people that did that was the anti-social uneducated fools anyway. Since we're getting personal, I could post that om you sent me, but I am a better person so I'm not going to do that.
Reply 27
I'm still waiting for him to provide some evidence that atheism and feminism are causing "social decadence".

What a strange individual.

A tiring one at that, goodness me.

If a god were real I'm fairly certain that talking down to other people and making them out as terrible beings [[and failing]] is certainly not something that pleases them.
[video="youtube;-suvkwNYSQo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo[/video]

I love this video so much. It pretty much sums up the reasons why I stopped believing in God.
Reply 29
He presupposes the existence of a "god" and responds to essentially the question posed in the OP. How is that a "denial of god"? :confused:

You clearly have no capacity for reasoned debate or substantiating your claims.

I did not bother seeing the video.
Original post by drowzee
I love this video so much. It pretty much sums up the reasons why I stopped believing in God.

Welcome to the good life :h:

Original post by slade p
I did not bother seeing the video.

Yet you denounced it regardless, why does that not surprise me :rolleyes: :lol:
Reply 31
Well if there was irrefutable proof a god existed I'd be a fool to deny it.

Now reverse the scenario and see how many religious folk would refuse to accept there wasn't.
Original post by slade p
From the things you said which I have seen now and speaking Punjabi doesn't mean anything and you know the bigoted things you have said previously and being white washed is ironic considering your experience growing up.

Atheism, feminism and other anti traditional movement is why Britain and other western countries are decedent. These movements are causing social decadence like breaking down social structures needed for society to function and as a result of this society shall suffer.

No proper woman is a feminist.

If you don't like the way it is in this country **** off to somewhere that suits the way you want to live. Simple.

Anyway. Feminism.

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-pIuL4-sQ

Im not a feminist by any means. But what feminism should be about and that 99% of feminists are striving for is nailed in that video.

Sweden is twice the size of the entire United Kingdom... :confused:

I already answered that question (albeit indirectly), see post 8.

Your inability to even attempt to sustain your argument and tendency to deflect onto other issues is very telling.

The guys a tool. Dont drag yourself down to his moronic level.
Original post by A5ko
Well if there was irrefutable proof a god existed I'd be a fool to deny it.

Now reverse the scenario and see how many religious folk would refuse to accept there wasn't.

Well that's impossible, as "faith" means having complete trust and conviction in something i.e deity, even if it can't be seen with the naked eye.:wink:

Only till every last one of us taste death will we know if god exists or not.
Original post by slade p

Its not denial. Its his thoughts on if god was real and what he would say.

But denial. Flip side here. Prove there are gods. Any gods what so ever.
My disbelief in him is so strong that even if he was real, I would deny him to the point that his existence will be refuted afresh.
Reply 36
Original post by Sam Walters
Its not denial. Its his thoughts on if god was real and what he would say.

But denial. Flip side here. Prove there are gods. Any gods what so ever.

I admitted I did not bother to see the video but I have now and he can whine about bad things happening all he wants but the point would still be that there is a GOD. Berating GOD afterwards is pointless and bad things happening is a test to see who is righteous during the different circumstances of life.
Original post by slade p
I admitted I did not bother to see the video but I have now and he can whine about bad things happening all he wants but the point would still be that there is a GOD. Berating GOD afterwards is pointless and bad things happening is a test to see who is righteous during the different circumstances of life.

[video="youtube;QLEKoS4RDr8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLEKoS4RDr8[/video]
yall all going to hell
Original post by slade p

If god exists it makes him a total **** stain. You wouldn't have a friend whom was pure evil so why would you follow a religion where the leader is much the same.

So what evidence is there to prove there is a god?

Quick Reply

Latest