The Student Room Group

Which girl do I go for?

Okay, so let me back up a little.I've been involved with a small handful of women in the past year. Mostly not getting that far with them, just going on dates and things like that.About a year ago I went on a date with a girl who I'd fancied the sh*t out of for a very long time. She liked me too. We got on very well, not a single awkward moment, and it was an amazing relationship all in all, we gelled in a way that I think I'll find very hard to gel with another girl ever again. Very caring for each-other even though we were both going through a hard time.I never kissed her.Sadly it went downhill. She rejected me in the end, but the bad situation made it impossible for her to do otherwise anyway. Since then I've not really seen her, but throughout other short-lived relationships I've thought "Damn, that girl was good."I was about 5'3 and a bit pathetic last time I saw her. Now I'm 5'8 and, not to brag, a much better person.Now however someone new has shown up. She was big boobs. Like really really really big boobs, and we get on okay. Going out together soon. But once again I just don't think we'll get that far gelling wise, but I definitely want to get some from her, only problem is she complains about shallow guys who do that sort of thing without being serious about a relationship.I know where the first girl is. I can reach her, if I commit social suicide and hang out with a bunch of stoners (I don't do drugs). Her group is pretty intimidating, I could infiltrate it easily and be like "Oh hey I'm here" (a lot of them like me) but I'm not sure I can handle them, but a gate has opened, if I'm going to strike, now is the time.Very emotionally attached to first girl.Physically to second.Should add I tried to text the first girl about two months ago, it wasn't a disaster but it went pretty flat.And yes I'm aware this is pathetic. It's TSR, what'd you expect?Ideas?
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so let me back up a little.I've been involved with a small handful of women in the past year. Mostly not getting that far with them, just going on dates and things like that.About a year ago I went on a date with a girl who I'd fancied the sh*t out of for a very long time. She liked me too. We got on very well, not a single awkward moment, and it was an amazing relationship all in all, we gelled in a way that I think I'll find very hard to gel with another girl ever again. Very caring for each-other even though we were both going through a hard time.I never kissed her.Sadly it went downhill. She rejected me in the end, but the bad situation made it impossible for her to do otherwise anyway. Since then I've not really seen her, but throughout other short-lived relationships I've thought "Damn, that girl was good."I was about 5'3 and a bit pathetic last time I saw her. Now I'm 5'8 and, not to brag, a much better person.Now however someone new has shown up. She was big boobs. Like really really really big boobs, and we get on okay. Going out together soon. But once again I just don't think we'll get that far gelling wise, but I definitely want to get some from her, only problem is she complains about shallow guys who do that sort of thing without being serious about a relationship.I know where the first girl is. I can reach her, if I commit social suicide and hang out with a bunch of stoners (I don't do drugs). Her group is pretty intimidating, I could infiltrate it easily and be like "Oh hey I'm here" (a lot of them like me) but I'm not sure I can handle them, but a gate has opened, if I'm going to strike, now is the time.Very emotionally attached to first girl.Physically to second.Should add I tried to text the first girl about two months ago, it wasn't a disaster but it went pretty flat.And yes I'm aware this is pathetic. It's TSR, what'd you expect?Ideas?

Best idea is to MOVE ON! Trust me once a girl rejects a guy, she doesn't go back to him. If she REALLY fancied you she wouldn't reject you no matter what.

On about liking the 2nd girl physically exposes that even if you go out with her, the relationship won't last loong!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending