The Student Room Group

Jobs for September start?

Is it possible that if I keep applying to jobs now and if I'm accepted, that I'd get to start in September time or earlier? :smile:
Reply 1
[QUOTE="SheLikeTheMango;58128781"]Is it possible that if I keep applying to jobs now and if I'm accepted, that I'd get to start in September time or earlier? :smile:[/QUOTE

Depends on the company I reckon. Some of the smaller companies I've noticed are able to complete the recruitment process very quickly, within a couple of days, and some of my friends have applied for jobs recently and have been recruited and are working within the week!
[QUOTE="amy13;58128839"]
Original post by SheLikeTheMango
Is it possible that if I keep applying to jobs now and if I'm accepted, that I'd get to start in September time or earlier? :smile:[/QUOTE

Depends on the company I reckon. Some of the smaller companies I've noticed are able to complete the recruitment process very quickly, within a couple of days, and some of my friends have applied for jobs recently and have been recruited and are working within the week!

Could you give an example of a small conpany? Do you mean stores i would find on my local main road?
And i assume small companies won't hire through a website but with CV's in store?
Original post by SheLikeTheMango
Is it possible that if I keep applying to jobs now and if I'm accepted, that I'd get to start in September time or earlier? :smile:

Most companies recruitment processes arent that long, so if you apply now, with most places you should be started by the end of the month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending