The Student Room Group

I missed my grades for only 2 points :(((

Hello to everyone (this is my first post c: )

I've applied to Kingston University as an international student, so I had to met different requirements. In the Italian system after finishing high school you got a diploma that is the ''Finishing grade'' and it's out of 100.
K. university requested for 70% overall on this Diploma di maturita' and I've got 68%. I've also got 6.5 on the IELTS exam and It's fine for them
I've also sent my gpa that is 73% (something around 3.3).
I sent all the documents on the first week of July and the didn't answer yet.
Do you thing that there is still hope? I'm reeeeally worried about it :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Andreeea

I've applied to Kingston University as an international student, so I had to met different requirements. In the Italian system after finishing high school you got a diploma that is the ''Finishing grade'' and it's out of 100.
K. university requested for 70% overall on this Diploma di maturita' and I've got 68%. I've also got 6.5 on the IELTS exam and It's fine for them

Hey there, admissions tutors are busy at the moe processing the A-Level results (UK Exams), so you won't see anything updated on track.

I would advise you give the admissions team a ring to enquire, as they shouldn't keep you waiting for long! It's totally possible they'll still let you in, they might just be waiting to find out how many UK people got in/missed offers.

Good luck :smile:

Hi Andrea,

First of all congratulations on getting 68% that's a great score. Can I ask what course you have applied for?

Try not to worry too much as there is nothing you can do until you get an answer from Kingston. UK students will be getting their results tomorrow so hopefully you will hear soon. If you are feeling stressed it might be worth contacting our international office their number is Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 3411.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Reply 3
I got in!, thanks for all the answers :biggrin: I'm really happy now!
I got in!, thanks for all the answers :biggrin: I'm really happy now!

Hi Andrea,

That's fantastic news! I'm so pleased to hear you'll be joining us in September. I'm going into my third year at Kingston, so if you have any questions about the place or life as a student feel free to ask!

Congrats again!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending