The Student Room Group

Can I apply for Uni next year if I already hold a deferred entry offer?

I have made the grades to start doing Physics at King's College in September 2015, however I really want to do the Tonmeister course at Surrey University but I found out about it too late into the year so I was not able to apply for it. I've talked to King's and they've said that I should be able to defer my entry for a 2016 entry instead, however I'm wondering if I could apply for the Tonmeister course while I was on my gap year or whether I would have to release myself from King's all together.
Reply 1
No, you can't reapply whilst holding a deferred offer

Original post by provhatr
I have made the grades to start doing Physics at King's College in September 2015, however I really want to do the Tonmeister course at Surrey University but I found out about it too late into the year so I was not able to apply for it. I've talked to King's and they've said that I should be able to defer my entry for a 2016 entry instead, however I'm wondering if I could apply for the Tonmeister course while I was on my gap year or whether I would have to release myself from King's all together.
Original post by Juno
No, you can't reapply whilst holding a deferred offer

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending