The Student Room Group

I need help people

I'm a master student, I finished all my modules and only my dissertation is left.
I'm looking since the first day I came to UK for a girlfriend, but nothing happened to me.
This problem made me depressed.
I tried to find a girl during the courses I've took but most of the girls are either taken, engaged or married so no chance.
So I don't know what to do
I really need help.

Please people if somebody will read this and starts making fun of me or my post please don't write anything.
I'm asking for help not posting this for fun or anything silly.

Also if somebody will post a comment on my grammar please don't comment and don't annoy me.

Thank you so much people.
Reply 1
Perhaps you should stop searching so hard, desperation can put a girl off and you certainly sound a bit desperate. Also no offence but this is not a major problem, you just want a girlfriend. Everyone wants to be in a loving relationship, I am curious as to your motivation though. I think you should just focus on your studies first and take girls off your mind for a bit you can always meet a nice woman later, there is no need to hurry. You are probably feeling down more because you want a girlfriend so badly and it keeps playing on your mind more then the fact you don't have one. Find other ways to enjoy yourself, no one else will lift you from unhappiness and it should not take a lady to do it. Think positively psychologically and things may improve in time.
Reply 2
you need "help people"?, or you need "help", (said to us people)?
good grammar costs nothing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending