The Student Room Group

Is it normal to ask for help from friends to whom you are not close?

Having some serious trouble. Running out of methods. I don't have many close friends and those who are are not living in the UK. So, I don't know if I should approach those (in the UK) to whom I am not close.
If you don't have other options then it's worth giving it a go. The worst that can happen is that they say no. But also consider looking for professional help if it's getting really bad. Don't know on the nature so I can't comment on it, but there are many charitable organisations that help with most problems
Reply 2
Original post by Fibonacci28
If you don't have other options then it's worth giving it a go. The worst that can happen is that they say no. But also consider looking for professional help if it's getting really bad. Don't know on the nature so I can't comment on it, but there are many charitable organisations that help with most problems

I guess I won't ask my acquaintance.
Original post by Anonymous
Having some serious trouble. Running out of methods. I don't have many close friends and those who are are not living in the UK. So, I don't know if I should approach those (in the UK) to whom I am not close.

Yes. Friendship is built on returning those helps too. You may even become closer with them through this, or rekindle friendships. Nonetheless, it is important to seek out help when needed. People need it, and people are often glad to help where they can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending