The Student Room Group

****'s sake, i literally have no life

Scroll to see replies

Original post by m3m
Well aren't you a genius

well what can I say? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
but seriously, why try to stop? if you like this site that much then continue posting away :tongue:
Take up a hobby....watch movies
Original post by m3m
Shhh anon. Didn't realise you stalked me :tongue: you must be so obsessed with me :colone: dw, i'm obsessed with you too :giggle: I have posted 40 times a day on this account sadly. :/ I'll pm you <3

XD Ofc I stalk you, don't underestimate our friendship. :tongue: Oh you have? That's absolutely fine though aha, the number is bound to be high bc you only made it a few days ago. :yep: Yayyyy, thanks! ^-^ <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
The excitement will eventually fade. That's how I always am when I join a site or forum, I'll be really active for about a month or two, then you just move on.
Original post by m3m
How do i stop posting on this damn site. Seriously. I have 40 posts a day on average. God help me. Please. I need to stop this nonsense but i just can't. Tsr helps me forget about my in real life problems :facepalm2: How do i stop? :erm:

Chin up, I've made 20,000 posts on here and i'm not even a student anymore.
Reply 26
Original post by sr90
Chin up, I've made 20,000 posts on here and i'm not even a student anymore.

Ahaha,that makes me feel slightly better about myself :lol: What's your reason for staying on here? :biggrin:
Read some books, do some art, write, study, go out and explore your city, photograph, learn to programme, read up on a subject you're interested in but don't study at sixth form, start a scrapbook, look for a part time job, join some clubs.
Reply 28
Original post by m3m
How do i stop posting on this damn site. Seriously. I have 40 posts a day on average. God help me. Please. I need to stop this nonsense but i just can't. Tsr helps me forget about my in real life problems :facepalm2: How do i stop? :erm:

Thank God that you realised this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It would appear that you literally lack sufficient comprehension of the word 'literally' to be using it in any sentence other than, "I am literally illiterate".
Reply 30
Original post by Profesh
It would appear that you literally lack sufficient comprehension of the word 'literally' to be using it in any sentence other than, "I am literally illiterate".

And the grammar nazi's have come out to play. Too bad you don't earn a living from doing this all day :hand:
Reply 31
Original post by Quaggie
Thank God that you realised this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

...yeah?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am in the same boat
I will try and leave this website in 3 weeks time when i start sixth form again :lol:

love how you said TRY hahaha.. but same :h: I'll miss talking to some people though :moon:
Original post by m3m
And the grammar nazi's have come out to play. Too bad you don't earn a living from doing this all day :hand:

If by "grammar" you mean semantics; and by "nazi's" you mean nazis.
Reply 34
Original post by Profesh
If by "grammar" you mean semantics; and by "nazi's" you mean nazis.

:erm:
Original post by missaxo
love how you said TRY hahaha.. but same :h: I'll miss talking to some people though :moon:

Haha and am i one of them:tongue:
Reply 36
Reply 37
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha and am i one of them:tongue:

ew lol no

Spoiler

Original post by missaxo
ew lol no

Spoiler

Can you pm me your snapchat so I really have it down

Quick Reply