The Student Room Group

is it normal to dislike somebody because of their profession?

i liked this girl, but then she said she was a doctor...and then i dumped her and not got in touch with her since.....it's because I don't like them because they used to tell me that video games are wrong, and now i detest them all.

Scroll to see replies

You're assuming the profession produces a certain type of people. Nothing wrong with that
Reply 2
Original post by KingNobleStone
i liked this girl, but then she said she was a doctor...and then i dumped her and not got in touch with her since.....it's because I don't like them because they used to tell me that video games are wrong, and now i detest them all.

I wish more people didn't like me because I'm a doctor. Maybe they'd stop telling me all their problems... She was probably just trying to get rid of you. At least it worked!
Original post by Sarky
I wish more people didn't like me because I'm a doctor. Maybe they'd stop telling me all their problems... She was probably just trying to get rid of you. At least it worked!

that's nice...well nobody has to like anybody else...i'll continue to await you to section me, based on the evil sickness of using contemporary technology for fun (...the horror, medicate meee!)
g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Seriously though you speak like a 13 year old even the youngest doctors are like 30.
Original post by Mathlover123
g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Seriously though you speak like a 13 year old even the youngest doctors are like 30.

no youngest woukd be 23/24.
no I dont like them either they tend to be a bit up themselves
Original post by Mathlover123
g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

yes, since Standard English is required on a Web forum. I like how I'm not allowed to post here, because you say so. if you can prove your point, fine. If not, then you're welcome to beat me for expressing an opinion...
I'd maybe dislike somebody if they killed people for the mafia or dealt drugs or something but otherwise meh idgaf
Your age please, sir?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by HollyB_C
Your age please, sir?

not your business...perhaps learn better social skills/tools.
not your business...perhaps learn better social skills/tools.

Please supply me with all the social tools I require to live a fruitful life xox
not really, since i don't know who or what you are, and i cannot ask this per your designs... and it's pretty obvious you're thinking that "ohoho haha...let's **** with him!" well no, since it clearly isn't working.....lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
I'm thinking you'd be a perfectly compatible with any one of the many other TSR trolls.
i liked this girl, but then she said she was a doctor...and then i dumped her and not got in touch with her since.....it's because I don't like them because they used to tell me that video games are wrong,
and now i detest them all.

You did her a favor imo.
i see....well i just posted, kind of comical how i'm not allowed to.....
Original post by Enoxial
You did her a favor imo.

that's nice...is this why i'm not supposed to post this, and others can post what they like? is it because you want their cocks/pussies and give them a free pass?
not really, since i don't know who or what you are, and i cannot ask this per your designs... and it's pretty obvious you're thinking that "ohoho haha...let's **** with him!" well no, since it clearly isn't working.....lol.

Ohoho lol xox
meh, i didn't really take you seriously. but you're welcome to find and beat me for posting this beyond your pale..
Reply 19
that's nice...well nobody has to like anybody else...i'll continue to await you to section me, based on the evil sickness of using contemporary technology for fun (...the horror, medicate meee!)

I couldn't section you if I wanted to. Plus I don't have male patients :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending