The Student Room Group

Good unis for psychology

Does anyone know some good uni's for Psychology? Preferably accredited courses on the BPS that have entry requirements from ABB-BBC? I can only seem to find courses that want either ridiculously high grades or really low.
Thanks for any help :smile:
Any Russell Group really, I went to Liverpool and Manchester. But the best teaching I had was in non-Russell group unis.
Reply 2
Original post by JamesManc
Any Russell Group really, I went to Liverpool and Manchester. But the best teaching I had was in non-Russell group unis.

The russell group uni's I've looked at have all been A*AA-AAA? I'll have a look at the two you've mentioned though :smile:
Most decent universities will require at least AAB for something as competitive for psychology, but try checking the league tables and work your way downwards until you find something that fits.
Original post by elizah
Most decent universities will require at least AAB for something as competitive for psychology, but try checking the league tables and work your way downwards until you find something that fits.

I know Liv is ABB but seriously I wouldn't worry much about reputation of unis, all you need is accreditation

Quick Reply

Latest