The Student Room Group

Guy lookin for a girl friend.

Hey everyone, I've just moved out for uni. I have no friends at this uni so I'm basically a lone wolf aha. I'm looking for a girlfriend, but don't know what I should do to get myself out there? Any advice guys and girls? I'm not a loud person, I'm more mature and prefer a girl who has similar qualities.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone, I've just moved out for uni. I have no friends at this uni so I'm basically a lone wolf aha. I'm looking for a girlfriend, but don't know what I should do to get myself out there? Any advice guys and girls? I'm not a loud person, I'm more mature and prefer a girl who has similar qualities.

If you like mature ladies I suggest you frequent bingo halls.
Reply 2
Original post by i<3milkshake
If you like mature ladies I suggest you frequent bingo halls.

Lmao. I didn't mean mature in that sense. I meant I'm not a loud person and prefer a quiet shy girl.
Welcome to TSR.
Lmao. I didn't mean mature in that sense. I meant I'm not a loud person and prefer a quiet shy girl.

I'm spending my friday nights watching TV and on the internet. I would love to give you advice rather than making sarcastic comments, but I would be a complete clown to do so.
I'm not a loud person, I'm more mature and prefer a girl who has similar qualities.

Well don't go to parties or places where you are likely to meet loud or extrovert people.
Put yourself in social places where you are likely to meet people with similar interests.

E.g church groups - if you're Christian (although church is obvs not a dating site but a good way to meet people with similar Christian views)

E.g the library - they usually have people who aren't too loud, and if you like reading its great

E.g the gym if you like working out? (I heard many guys get girls this way :facepalm: )

It helps if you mentioned your qualites because I can only give vague examples for now
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by angelcake123
Well don't go to parties or places where you are likely to meet loud or extrovert people.
Put yourself in social places where you are likely to meet people with similar interests.

E.g church groups - if you're Christian (although church is obvs not a dating site but a good way to meet people with similar Christian views)

E.g the library - they usually have people who aren't too loud, and if you like reading its great

E.g the gym if you like working out? (I heard many guys get girls this way :facepalm: )

It helps if you mentioned your qualites because I can only give vague examples for now
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I think you misunderstood me when I said I'm mature. I love having a laugh, but I'm not boisterous If that makes sense. I prefer watching a movie or going for a meal rather than partying, although partying is fine every now and then. But yeah, I love having a laugh.
would you just look at this lad; he's an absolute mad man! you like to have a cheeky laugh, do ya?
Hey, I think you misunderstood me when I said I'm mature. I love having a laugh, but I'm not boisterous If that makes sense. I prefer watching a movie or going for a meal rather than partying, although partying is fine every now and then. But yeah, I love having a laugh.

Oh apologies :smile: I prefer those things but I wouldn't call myself mature lmao
Meeting new people at parties is good then because you may meet peopl who also go every now and then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending