The Student Room Group

Girl will not follow me back on Instagram

There is a girl who keeps liking all my pics on Instagram because we have the same interests and she also likes the pics I post of myself and puts comments on a couple of my pics. I followed her a while back before she started noticing me, however she didn't follow back so I unfollowed her, then she started liking everything I post so I in turn liked some of her things because like I said it's the same interests as me. I then decided to follow her again and yet again she doesn't follow back.

This is not a romantic interest, I mean purely in terms of using the site I like to have people on there who are into the same things as me yet this girl just doesn't follow back.

Do you think her boyfriend is ordering her not to follow any men? I looked at the people she follows and it's nearly all girls.
I would most likely assume 'her boyfriend' doesn't allow her to follow other guys, or maybe her family?

Or maybe she's just stubborn on not following people she doesn't know lol x
Original post by Anonymous
There is a girl who keeps liking all my pics on Instagram because we have the same interests and she also likes the pics I post of myself and puts comments on a couple of my pics. I followed her a while back before she started noticing me, however she didn't follow back so I unfollowed her, then she started liking everything I post so I in turn liked some of her things because like I said it's the same interests as me. I then decided to follow her again and yet again she doesn't follow back.

This is not a romantic interest, I mean purely in terms of using the site I like to have people on there who are into the same things as me yet this girl just doesn't follow back.

Do you think her boyfriend is ordering her not to follow any men? I looked at the people she follows and it's nearly all girls.

not to follow ANY MEN.
NEARLY ALL GIRLS.

how contradictory?
Reply 3
she wants her follower/following ratio to be good
allow it
Dude, maybe she just doesn't want to follow you back, can't believe a thread has been made on such an issue..
Original post by jambrad
she wants her follower/following ratio to be good
allow it

is this you @childofthesun?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending