The Student Room Group

Not happy with my life

I've just got so many problems in my life at the moment. Recently, my long time crush got married, I've got halitosis, I'm not beautiful, I'm not clever like my siblings, I'm poor, I haven't got friends---> Actually I take this back I've got many friends who will talk behind my back so I don't have a proper friend, I've got family and financial problems etc.........
Original post by Anonymous
I've just got so many problems in my life at the moment. Recently, my long time crush got married, I've got halitosis, I'm not beautiful, I'm not clever like my siblings, I'm poor, I haven't got friends---> Actually I take this back I've got many friends who will talk behind my back so I don't have a proper friend, I've got family and financial problems etc.........

my long time crush got married - This tends to happen a lot. Plenty more fish in the sea, also kinda your fault because you didn't approach her?
halitosis - You can try use some good perfume and chew gum?
I'm not beautiful - That is subjective, some people may agree/disagree but you can always make yourself look better through other ways. (Lots of options)
I'm poor - You own a computer so apparently richer than those who can't afford to feed themselves. If you get a job with some good qualifications you can work on that.
I haven't got friends - Apparently not, a lot of people have a time where they're lonely themselves, you have to try and make friends elsewhere, cut off your relationship with those talking about you behind your back because it certainly won't do you any good.

Try to join a gym or something it will improve your self esteem and help you make friends.
Don't worry stuff like these happen, there are some points in life were we feel lonely upset and ugly, it is normal. I believe in Destiny, there might be someone out there who loves you , you have to give it time, as for friends they come and go, they are not going to decide about your life it is your decisions that matter the most, so ignore them, try new stuff explore, i learnt from my experience that you should be a good friend to yourself,AND let me tell you there are people in far worse economic conditions so don't worry. And always let me tell you, you are beautiful, a piece of art, amazing and talented cos there would be no reason why we would all look different. trust in yourself, spread a smile and also just take life like a book, every new chapter a new character is introduced.
I can understand what you're going though. Everyone has highs and lows. You might see all these flaws in yourself but there are people out there who won't see them. I know life is hard right now but you have full control over it and you can change it. Don't wait for your life to change by itself.
Original post by ineedtolearnpls
Don't worry stuff like these happen, there are some points in life were we feel lonely upset and ugly, it is normal. I believe in Destiny, there might be someone out there who loves you , you have to give it time, as for friends they come and go, they are not going to decide about your life it is your decisions that matter the most, so ignore them, try new stuff explore, i learnt from my experience that you should be a good friend to yourself,AND let me tell you there are people in far worse economic conditions so don't worry. And always let me tell you, you are beautiful, a piece of art, amazing and talented cos there would be no reason why we would all look different. trust in yourself, spread a smile and also just take life like a book, every new chapter a new character is introduced.

I quite like this sentence. Perhaps not in the way that you originally meant, but the idea of life as a book in which in every chapter, new characters are introduced, some previous characters leave, characters who remain are not the same as they were before, the setting is different,.... is an interesting analogy.
Reply 5
Do you even lift bro?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending